• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
    Tell me what yall think?

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2cads8.jpg
    Sick as fuck man! Can you take the logo off? I'll use it as my sig.

Comment

Someone make me a signature:

Comment

Waitin on Careless World. These pushbacks are such downers, like when Take Care got pushed back to November instead of October, it felt like the longest month ever, I have the same feeling with CW. It especially annoys me when 99% of the time it's Label bullshit. The album was 100% done handed in in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
          Waitin on Careless World. These pushbacks are such downers, like when Take Care got pushed back to November instead of October, it felt like the longest month ever, I have the same feeling with CW. It especially annoys me when 99% of the time it's Label bullshit. The album was 100% done handed in in December.
          Only 3 weeks to go
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Hopefully it lives up to all its hype & Tyga becomes another huge YMCMB artist.

Comment

Idk man tyga been slipping lately, I want the black thoughts tyga back man.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                Only 3 weeks to go
                I feel like it's such an injustice to the artist's too lol, like they put years of hard work into making these albums, they finally finish and are ready to put them out, and then the label is like, "nope, fuck you, we're pushing it back"

Comment

I feel like it's such an injustice to the artist's too lol, like they put years of hard work into making these albums, they finally finish and are ready to put them out, and then the label is like, "nope, fuck you, we're pushing it back"
                  Ikr? Especially since Rack City was just climbing up the charts so fast, they should've just gone with the original January 24 date.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

On another note, Mirror video = avatar & signature goldmine.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

So when is the careless world release date now?

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                      Idk man tyga been slipping lately, I want the black thoughts tyga back man.
                      Tyga basically flat out said Careless World was going to be the opposite of #BitchImTheShit and Rack City. He basically made that mixtape to be a party tape.

People saying the album had no hype so it was good to push it back, I think it had about as much hype as it's going to get. it's unlikely one month is really going to do that much for hype. People KNOW who Tyga is, Rack City is pretty much the hottest hip hop song out right now(hottest, not best) everyone and their mom doing freestyles over it, shit is big.

Even if the album doesn't sell incredibly well, let's be real, artist's don't make that much off of album sales. They make money off of going on long-ass tours, which Tyga is about to do.

February 21st Illu

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                          Funniest dude on YT

Comment

Working...
                          X