X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    yeah, cause he's a bitch.
    weird that you didn't get all defensive about that dick comment...
    Meh, I do not really care anymore. I just do not like when people say he sucks because he does not.

Comment

But he does.

Comment

Give me one reason for why he 'sucks'.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
          Give me one reason for why he 'sucks'.
          Well, no. He doesn't "suck" i'll give you that.

I really think Wayne put him under the spotlight for the wrong ass reason.

One; He's what 12?
          Two; He's signed under one of the biggest, if not biggest label in todays game.
          Three; He hasn't promo'd him...AT ALL.
          Four; He can dance....and sort of sing. What does that do?
          Five; He's too young to be in Young Money in today's age.
          Six; There's plenty of more talent out there, and Wayne picked this kid.

Comment

yo Tyler he doesn't suck, you just don't enjoy his music. Chill out player, Ochocinco.
            ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
            The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              That's baby money. I got $2600 on the Pats.
              I'd rather have baby money that's mine then money that's my parents. Congrats on betting your parents money, does that make you feel better about yourself?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                I'd rather have baby money that's mine then money that's my parents. Congrats on betting your parents money, does that make you feel better about yourself?
                It's not the money of my parents. I think I'm older than you actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                  yo Tyler he doesn't suck, you just don't enjoy his music. Chill out player, Ochocinco.
                  What music has he brought to the table? i haven't heard a single song from him.

Don't want to either, so don't link me to some Torion bullshit.

Comment

In a week I'll be 16, and by Valentine's Day I should be driving

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                      Well, no. He doesn't "suck" i'll give you that.

I really think Wayne put him under the spotlight for the wrong ass reason.

One; He's what 12?
                      Two; He's signed under one of the biggest, if not biggest label in todays game.
                      Three; He hasn't promo'd him...AT ALL.
                      Four; He can dance....and sort of sing. What does that do?
                      Five; He's too young to be in Young Money in today's age.
                      Six; There's plenty of more talent out there, and Wayne picked this kid.
                      One: He is 14
                      Two: Yes, he is.
                      Three: I am ok with this for right now. Chuckee gets pretty much no promotion and the same with Twist for the most part. He needs to work at it and keep up with these mixtapes before they start pushing him because at this moment he is not ready. He would flop, I can admit that.
                      Four: His dancing is pretty amazing, almost Chris Brown like. His vocals and songs will get better as he grows up so I am not to worried about that right now.
                      Five: Maybe. But he is not doing anybody any harm by just working at his game. On one side, he is building a fan base at a young age. On the other side, all the fans he has right now will be grown up and over him by the time he ever does anything big.
                      Six: Wayne had nothing to do with his deal, it all came through Mack Maine. Torion's agent had connections and got him contract offers from YM and Atlantic. They choose Young Money.

I understand Torion isn't going to wake up tomorrow and be a world wide popstar. It will take time. But at least he gets a little better and a little closer everyday.

TL;DR
                      Torion is tha GaWd.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                        One: He is 14
                        Two: Yes, he is.
                        Three: I am ok with this for right now. Chuckee gets pretty much no promotion and the same with Twist for the most part. He needs to work at it and keep up with these mixtapes before they start pushing him because at this moment he is not ready. He would flop, I can admit that.
                        Four: His dancing is pretty amazing, almost Chris Brown like. His vocals and songs will get better as he grows up so I am not to worried about that right now.
                        Five: Maybe. But he is not doing anybody any harm by just working at his game. On one side, he is building a fan base at a young age. On the other side, all the fans he has right now will be grown up and over him by the time he ever does anything big.
                        Six: Wayne had nothing to do with his deal, it all came through Mack Maine. Torion's agent had connections and got him contract offers from YM and Atlantic. They choose Young Money.

I understand Torion isn't going to wake up tomorrow and be a world wide popstar. It will take time. But at least he gets a little better and a little closer everyday.

TL;DR
                        Torion is tha GaWd.

I woud beat you and that little punk up in real life.

Comment

I don't watch the superbowl all this talk about it is annoying -.-

Comment

Working...
                          X