more like You're Never Over & Space Bound

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        Space Bound doe >>>>>>>

Comment

i hated it when you were about to defeat a pokemon and the bitch ass trainer used a full restore

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            Album would've been amazin' if he had kept rappin' in his normal voice.

Comment

I was watching tv the other day right, and this girl came to me and said to me "I like you jovnna " and i was like yeah whatever
              brr brr brr brr brr brr
              I was chilling in Burgerking the other day right, and this fat ass came to me and said to me "Thats a really nice burger you got there Jovnna" and i was like yeah, whatever
              brr brr brr brr brr brr
              I was sitting in the toilet the other day right, and then a black guy that hates black guys said to me "You know, I hate black people, cuz their shit smells like dog shit, thats why i like white guys cuz their shit smells good" and i was like, yeah whatever
              brr brr brr brr brr brr
              I was sleeping in my own room the other day right, and then this girl came to me and said "I come from the chinese country's like japan" and i was like yeah whatever
              brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr
              bl'e dat

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                I was watching tv the other day right, and this girl came to me and said to me "I like you jovnna " and i was like yeah whatever
                brr brr brr brr brr brr
                I was chilling in Burgerking the other day right, and this fat ass came to me and said to me "Thats a really nice burger you got there Jovnna" and i was like yeah, whatever
                brr brr brr brr brr brr
                I was sitting in the toilet the other day right, and then a black guy that hates black guys said to me "You know, I hate black people, cuz their shit smells like dog shit, thats why i like white guys cuz their shit smells good" and i was like, yeah whatever
                brr brr brr brr brr brr
                I was sleeping in my own room the other day right, and then this girl came to me and said "I come from the chinese country's like japan" and i was like yeah whatever
                brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr
                bl'e dat

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I wish my buddy Frank was still on these forums.

Comment

brr brr brr brr brr brr
                  brr brr brr brr brr brr
                  brr brr brr brr brr brr
                  bl'e dat
                  Unfortunately some brain cells of mine died whilst I was reading this. R.I.P.

Comment

brr brr brr brr brr brr
                    brr brr brr brr brr brr
                    brr brr brr brr brr brr
                    bl'e dat
                    da fuck did i just read

Comment

Can't believe I actually read that...

Comment

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

brr brr brr brr brr brr
                          brr brr brr brr brr brr
                          brr brr brr brr brr brr
                          bl'e dat
                          Dumbest Member on the forums...
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X