• Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

I disagree Twiggz, i dnt.

England > America

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
      I wouldn't mind visiting another country, somewhere like England. But for a period of time, not just a week or two. Maybe like two months, to actually get a feel for the place.

@BS: If you look at the bigger picture. We're "land of the free", but are we really? We owe China our life, and if they wanted to bomb us, we would let them. Almost every other country hates us. We suck, tbh.
      We really are free though ... I doubt China bombing the US would come as easily as an okay. Being hated doesn't mean you're wrong.

That's just me though. It kind of irks me when Americans complain about America because I truly think we have a swelly life in our country. I just love & appreciate my home

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
        We really are free though ... I doubt China bombing the US would come as easily as an okay. Being hated doesn't mean you're wrong.

That's just me though. It kind of irks me when Americans complain about America because I truly think we have a swelly life in our country. I just love & appreciate my home
        Maybe the lifestyle you live. You're 17, right? Not trying to say anything, but wait until you start paying for almost everything on your own. You'll see how much your job "cares" about you. And without Mom and Dad paying your way for college, you probably won't go. And if you do, the government will tear you a new asshole, and you'll be paying it back when you start having kids. I'm broke as fuck, making about $260 on average a week. I pay my own insurance on my car, my own phone bill, my own food, gas for my car, and personal shit. Even rent for my grandmother, since she's letting me live here. I haven't gone to college because it's too expensive, and don't feel like owing the government anything. I work, pay taxes, and then die.

Just my two cents on MY America.

TL;DR
        If you don't have money, you are homeless in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
          you live in fucking america

my place = my house

its boring as fuck because there's only old people that live in my neighborhood and all my friends live like 10-15 minutes away from my house and i also have no license (getting it soon tho) or job so im literally always at my house on the damn computer and xbox unless i go do something

shit blows so fuckin much

Comment

I see where you're speaking from Twiggz. You're speaking from strictly your perspective.

The college thing though, I plan on scholarships.

I pay my own insurance on my car, my own phone bill, my own food, gas for my car, and personal shit
            Why do you expect to pay for this stuff though?(Not trying to start anything)
            That's basically the stuff you need to get around, enjoy yourself, and survive. Paying for all of this stuff isn't in just America, it's worldwide, unless you're hunting for your food or bartering. My teacher was born in Ghana and he constantly says that America has so many opportunities that we don't take use of. This is from a man that has lived in Africa, Europe, and America

It's kind of just me, but I like to look at the world around me. I look at the people who actually don't have a home or food, I look at the people over in the poor parts of Africa, I think of the people that really don't have the things I have. When you look at it like that's it's really just not that bad.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            my place = my house

its boring as fuck because there's only old people that live in my neighborhood and all my friends live like 10-15 minutes away from my house and i also have no license (getting it soon tho) or job so im literally always at my house on the damn computer and xbox unless i go do something

shit blows so fuckin much
            100% feel this post, excluding the license part. My friends really don't even go anywhere though, so it's still just meh.

Comment

I see where you're speaking from Twiggz. You're speaking from strictly your perspective.

That's basically the stuff you need to get around, enjoy yourself, and survive. Paying for all of this stuff isn't in just America, it's worldwide, unless you're hunting for your food or bartering. My teacher was born in Ghana and he constantly says that America has so many opportunities that we don't take use of. This is from a man that has lived in Africa, Europe, and America

It's kind of just me, but I like to look at the world around me. I look at the people who actually don't have a home or food, I look at the people over in the poor parts of Africa, I think of the people that really don't have the things I have. When you look at it like that's it's really just not that bad.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

100% feel this post, excluding the license part. My friends really don't even go anywhere though, so it's still just meh.

to be honest i really havent done much on the weekends with my friends anyway

i use to do stuff when i was in 7th grade and before but it stopped when i got a lame ass xbox and started playing video games 24/7

so i just went to school, did my work, came home and played xbox, and that was it, never really got close to anybody, i only had "school" friends

fuck that period of my life

Comment

I feel you on that, but i guess the difference is between you and i is, once you die, nothing will stop. Everybody will eventually move on, and only remember. So do i spend my days on the computer wondering what an african child is doing at this very moment? Not really. Call me selfish, but i was born in America, with a house and shit. I came into this world fucked up, but i survived. And living a basic 9-5 lifestyle where almost every week i'm struggling does not cut it. America could do so much to make more money, but yet we spend so much on shit we don't need. Or millions on bills we don't need to even bring up. It's ridiculous what America spends our money on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                  to be honest i really have done much on the weekends with my friends anyway

i use to do stuff when i was in 7th grade and before but it stopped when i got a lame ass xbox and started playing video games 24/7

so i just went to school, did my work, came home and played xbox, and that was it, never really got close to anybody, i only had "school" friends

fuck that period of my life
                  ^^ Know how that goes too

I just really started hanging out with a select few around late 8th and 9th grade.

So do i spend my days on the computer wondering what an african child is doing at this very moment?
                  I don't know about all that Twiggz lol .. I saw that the Kony video was 30 minutes, and I left that page. It's just when I think life is going bad or whatever I look at how it's going for others and think I'm swelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                    I wouldn't mind visiting another country, somewhere like England. But for a period of time, not just a week or two. Maybe like two months, to actually get a feel for the place.

@BS: If you look at the bigger picture. We're "land of the free", but are we really? We owe China our life, and if they wanted to bomb us, we would let them. Almost every other country hates us. We suck, tbh.
                    Hell naw, no country tryin to fuck with America when it comes to war shit. We'd take out any country in the world.

Comment

I don't know about all that Twiggz lol .. I saw that the Kony video was 30 minutes, and I left that page. It's just when I think life is going bad or whatever I look at how it's going for others and think I'm swelly.
                      I mean, if they livin' in a country that's bad; move out. It may not be easy, but c'mon.

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Hell naw, no country tryin to fuck with America when it comes to war shit. We'd take out any country in the world.
                      That's why in 2001 we had a national terrorist attack?

But seriously lol, we have borrowed from China throughout the years that (sarcastically) speaking, if they wanted to bomb us, the government would send us a warning, telling us to kiss our asses goodbye lol

Comment

So Twiggz, if they're living in a horrible country that is filled with disease, outsiders stealing your resources, and famine they should just move. Right ?

Would it not be easier for someone, say in their 20's, in a country full of opportunity to go to school if they must, or to find a suiting career for themselves ?

Comment

HQ gettin intellectual late on a Saturday night

I like it

Comment

Working...
                          X