This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my future studio...
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Aza View Post
      Typical troll reply.

Just ignore him now cause he knows you lot are right. lol
      I get he's in denial but I just like picking on the little girl until she starts ignoring me. Once I do that I've won, a matter a #Fact ​I already won this bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        I get he's in denial but I just like picking on the little girl until she starts ignoring me. Once I do that I've won, a matter a #Fact ​I already won this bout.

LOL....keep telling urself the first people were black....OH MY THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY

Comment

Deeper than rap was crazy, he needs to get back to that because he still could.
          Magnificent was a great single

Rich Off Cocaine (lol) and Valley Of Death were some of the stand outs though
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            Magnificent was a great single

Rich Off Cocaine (lol) and Valley Of Death were some of the stand outs though
            Yeah I agree, I'm gonna redownload that, as soon as find that free iTunes blog. Can't remember tho.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            LOL....keep telling urself the first people were black....OH MY THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY
            #Facts

Comment

I get he's in denial but I just like picking on the little girl until she starts ignoring me. Once I do that I've won, a matter a
              #Fact ​I already won this bout.
              Im sorry buy your wrong, first humans were white. i think the first humans were in africa if im correct, which doesnt mean they were black they were still white, but over time because they were closer to the equator their skin got darker and darker.

but what does it even matter, we are the same specias, HUMAN, it doesnt matter if your, black white or any other race, we are still human, color of the skin does not matter one single bit, so we all should just chill and drink tea with each other.

if you shave the hair of an ape, which we evolved from, it is white.

if we evolved from lizards we would be fuggin green. color dont matter, all that matters is we are the far superior specias ( which i dont mean more intelligent, dolphins ore on some other level shit with their minds)

hurayyy for us. and in no way im i discrediting religion, god, allah, whatever could of made us evolve from apes, i dont know, kaden dont know, you dont know. asslandlkjsklklmsdl

Comment

• You guys are really on this first human debate shit again? who fucking cares lol, we are all who we are as people, that's what matters..not what color we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                  Im sorry buy your wrong, first humans were white. i think the first humans were in africa if im correct, which doesnt mean they were black they were still white, but over time because they were closer to the equator their skin got darker and darker.

but what does it even matter, we are the same specias, HUMAN, it doesnt matter if your, black white or any other race, we are still human, color of the skin does not matter one single bit, so we all should just chill and drink tea with each other.

if you shave the hair of an ape, which we evolved from, it is white.

if we evolved from lizards we would be fuggin green. color dont matter, all that matters is we are the far superior specias ( which i dont mean more intelligent, dolphins ore on some other level shit with their minds)

hurayyy for us.
                  I mean it doesn't really matter now but I'm gonna say ur wrong too. Like I said DNA Tests prove everything, unless somebody shows me something. These are only #Facts. I already proven this numerous times.

Comment

• you're both wrong

watch ancient aliens all episodes to understand

Comment

• Lol @Kaden this old nigga can't explain shit for himself. This nigga thanks another member to provide info for him. Info he didn't even believe.

Comment

I mean it doesn't really matter now but I'm gonna say ur wrong too. Like I said DNA Tests prove everything, unless somebody shows me something. These are only
                        #Facts. I already proven this numerous times.
                        i respect that.

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                        you're both wrong

watch ancient aliens all episodes to understand
                        I feel i am right, and i hope marcus feels he is right.

because at the end of the day......I get tired. and who cares. goodnight

Comment

• yeah w/e lmao

everybody have their own opinion
                          and stays like that

drop this shit now

cause it's not worth debating over

it's probably the worst debate I seen

Comment

Working...
                          X