X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    Nicki is only expected to sell 200k-225k
    Can I hire you to correct my grammatical errors? I bet even this reply has couple.

Comment

• Landlords such a bitch! Can't wait till we move back to Il

Comment

• Someone trying to hack me..

Dear Wisheezy,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Lil Wayne & YMCMB Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 173.245.53.185

All the best,
        Lil Wayne & YMCMB Forum

173.245.53.185 : cf-173-245-53-185.cloudflare.com
        Post IP Addresses
        No Matches Found
        Registration IP Addresses
        • cranky pills & yoke flip 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
        • Miranski 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
        • nilpayne 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
        • tupac4eva 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Comment

• >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

.................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            I hope it sells 10k
            co-sign

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Someone trying to hack me..

Dear Wisheezy,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Lil Wayne & YMCMB Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 173.245.53.185

All the best,
              Lil Wayne & YMCMB Forum

173.245.53.185 : cf-173-245-53-185.cloudflare.com
              Post IP Addresses
              No Matches Found
              Registration IP Addresses
              • cranky pills & yoke flip 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
              • Miranski 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
              • nilpayne 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
              • tupac4eva 173.245.53.185 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Oh damn you caught me..I just wanted to see how a mod profile looked...my bad
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• "But then, after the ridiculousness that is “Sex in the Lounge” (which sounds like a Lonely Island parody of an R. Kelly song, and, unsurprisingly, features Lil Wayne), the album drives off a cliff. In a spectacularly unfortunate crash-and-burn, Minaj abruptly hits the accelerator and stops rapping, leaving behind the minimal, bouncy hip-hop tracks that highlight her charm and achievement in favor of 128-beat-per-minute dance pop songs as simple as they are generic."
                ^^THIS^^
                Album review: Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded' - latimes.com

they were pretty spot on with the 128 bpm part. there 3 of those and 1 127 bpm. and the rest of the pop tracks are within 10 of it. most of the "rap" songs are 80ish.
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-04-2012, 05:03 PM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Where you heard that from nigga?

I've been seeing that you're a rapper for a while so I decided to check you out on Youtube yesterday. It was like the second video that popped up when I typed in "Cli-City".

Me gusta
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Madskilz's Top 10,000 Albums of All Time (9,990-9,981 UP) � Kanye West Forum
                      Tha fuck

Comment

• no life

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          no life
                          he put 3x c4 in his list cmon
                          wtf is this

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

holy shit
                          https://twitter.com/#!/ILLIONAIRE/st...99447667130368
                          "Maybach Music IV Feat Jay Z, Drake, Kendrick Lamar and The Weeknd" (Prod By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League)

Comment

Working...
                          X