This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    I'm at the point in my life where I want the perfect girl or I don't want a girl right now. I have so many other things going on with my life that I don't need a relationship; the only relationship I would be willing to be in at this point is a relationship with someone who I genuinely have feelings for.
    Word.

Comment

• I should probably text her. The last time we texted (in September) she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend and I responded with "I don't care." She didn't text back, and we haven't spoken since, but I know she is back with him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportz View Post
        i'm at the point in my life where i want the perfect girl or i don't want a girl right now. I have so many other things going on with my life that i don't need a relationship; the only relationship i would be willing to be in at this point is a relationship with someone who i genuinely have feelings for.
        this tbh.
        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

I should probably text her. The last time we texted (in September) she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend and I responded with "I don't care." She didn't text back, and we haven't spoken since, but I know she is back with him again.
          Well if there back together, don't even text her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            Well if there back together, don't even text her.
            Lol why not? We used to video chat for 2-6 hours every night even when she was dating him.

Comment

• Song & pic go to Mars. I'll be in touch soon.

Seriously tho, Sportz spitting some real stuff right now.

Comment

Lol why not? We used to video chat for 2-6 hours every night even when she was dating him.
                need a pic of the girl to continue on with the solution

Comment

• Mama I'm so proud of you..

Comment

• Wayne's Hoes and Ladies verse is funky as hell..I like it...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                      need a pic of the girl to continue on with the solution
                      It's very hard to find a picture for you when we aren't friends on Facebook anymore. I think I have some pics on my comp at home, but I'm not home and I won't be for a couple weeks.

Comment

• I think I'm on Sportz ignore list can someone ask him if I am? please?
                        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                          I think I'm on Sportz ignore list can someone ask him if I am? please?
                          No you aren't. I don't have anyone on my ignore list; it detracts from forum conversation.

Comment

Working...
                          X