X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Yeah i know, problem is i'm lazy as hell lol. I can't dedicate myself to do it, and right now i'm thinking about it, i could be working on it, i have today off
    Its Up To You, Your Still Young So If You Get This Diploma You Can Have Much More Opportunities For The Future. I'm Pissed Because The Course I Want To Do In 3 Years Cost Like 13 Thousand A Year

Comment

Weezy greenandyellow is trending topic on twitter! Go pack go!

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        YoungTune best be working' on that Green N Yellow cover!
        I'll post it later on.

Comment

Lil Chuckee's Black And Gold was better than "Green & Yellow" lol........................................ *exits thread*

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
            Lil Chuckee's Black And Gold was better than "Green & Yellow" lol........................................ *exits thread*
            - What the hell?

- Thank heaven.

Comment

I don't know how to feel about Green & Yellow yet...another remix to Wiz's single? hmm it would be cool to see Wayne on HAM

but it's at least some new solo shit
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                I don't know how to feel about Green & Yellow yet...another remix to Wiz's single? hmm it would be cool to see Wayne on HAM

but it's at least some new solo shit
                I'm not impressed the slightest bit. Might be because I can't stand B&Y.

Why do rappers insist on doing a remix/freestyle to a song, but use the same exact flow as the original? I mean..cheesehead? C'mon.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                  I'm not impressed the slightest bit. Might be because I can't stand B&Y.

Why do rappers insist on doing a remix/freestyle to a song, but use the same exact flow as the original? I mean..cheesehead? C'mon.
                  Yeah it's getting really annoying...especially Black & Yellow
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

i'm lookin into Grn&Yllw deeper... its more than what a lot of ppl think. cheese-head has about 3 connotations, to me at least.

Comment

I did not feel Green And Yellow at all... If he would have done a freestyle over that with bars that was not about Packers or any sportsteam. Then maybe.

Instagram:
                      NordicBeauties

Comment

You guys are making the hugest deal out of this song, do you not realize he recorded it in one night ..it's just for fun , take it easy and it's funny the last verse is straight up great and all the shit he talks about the players on the steelers is funny ..just take it for what it is ..it ain't supposed to revolutionize anything man ..

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                          You guys are making the hugest deal out of this song, do you not realize he recorded it in one night ..it's just for fun , take it easy and it's funny the last verse is straight up great and all the shit he talks about the players on the steelers is funny ..just take it for what it is ..it ain't supposed to revolutionize anything man ..
                          excatly, people making a big deal over nothing lol

Comment

Working...
                          X