Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        Oh great. Another boring rapper rapping about boring topics. *Yawn*
        lmao, Kendrick's the shit

Instagram:
        NordicBeauties

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
          don't do this, torion ain't trap, torion is a girl with masculine genes
          lol please, you wish you were half the man child Torion is... And you can call him a girl, but I bet you Torion's got more hoes than you so Torion will take his W and say good day sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
            lol please, you wish you were half the man child Torion is... And you can call him a girl, but I bet you Torion's got more hoes than you so Torion will take his W and say good day sir.
            shiiit you got me

Comment

• real talk hoeeee

Comment

• Guys do any of you that have Dr. Dre beats takes them to school? (f you're still in school) I got mine but i decided not to take them to school simply because I'm not the type to show off. I bought them on my own, I just don't like that kind of attention. Do y'all be rocking them at school? I think I'll only be wearing them on the bus.
                ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                  Guys do any of you that have Dr. Dre beats takes them to school? (f you're still in school) I got mine but i decided not to take them to school simply because I'm not the type to show off. I bought them on my own, I just don't like that kind of attention. Do y'all be rocking them at school? I think I'll only be wearing them on the bus.
                  I only wear them on the bus, but wear them where ever the fuck you want to wear them. Having beats ain't that big of a deal anymore, almost everybody got them now unless you go to some poor ass school or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                    Guys do any of you that have Dr. Dre beats takes them to school? (f you're still in school) I got mine but i decided not to take them to school simply because I'm not the type to show off. I bought them on my own, I just don't like that kind of attention. Do y'all be rocking them at school? I think I'll only be wearing them on the bus.
                    Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    I only wear them on the bus, but wear them where ever the fuck you want to wear them. Having beats ain't that big of a deal anymore, almost everybody got them now unless you go to some poor ass school or something.

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      Ha, na is not a poor as school. I guess you're right, I'll start on the bus and then slowly get comfortable and wear them wherever the fuck I want!!
                      ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                      The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Preciate all of the love from you niggas...and you damn right...imma be bumping that New Kid in a Mad City whenever she in the whip with me.....Put her on some real shit....
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X