X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    Your not doing +2 yet your going to college, doesn't make sense to me, which college and which course? (Are you doing the GCSE)
    Well Have 5 GCSE's (Including English & Maths) And I Am Sudying A-Levels In College Which Is The Highest Qualification You Can Get in College. I Am Doing Business, Law, Physcology & Goverment/Politics.

What Exactly Is Plus 2? Do You Mean Like Year 12/13?

Comment

Got a big Chemistry test tomorrow and my SATs on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Well Have 5 GCSE's (Including English & Maths) And I Am Sudying A-Levels In College Which Is The Highest Qualification You Can Get in College. I Am Doing Business, Law, Physcology & Goverment/Politics.

What Exactly Is Plus 2? Do You Mean Like Year 12/13?
        +2 is year 12, which college is this, and what course?
        You told me subjects but not the course.

Comment

+2 is year 12, which college is this, and what course?
          You told me subjects but not the course.
          Its Called St. Brendon's Sixth Form College And Sorry Don't Know The Course. A-Level Is Whats Its Called.

Comment

Its Called St. Brendon's Sixth Form College And Sorry Don't Know The Course. A-Level Is Whats Its Called.
            This isn't a 'college college', you don't get a bachelors degree from what I read, correct.
            Also your joining this "college", and you don't know what course you're doing.

Comment

This isn't a 'college college', you don't get a bachelors degree from what I read, correct.
              Also your joining this "college", and you don't know what course you're doing.
              What Qualification Do You Get From Plus 2?

And All I Really Need To Know Is The Subject Because ou Get An A-Level Out Of It Which Helps You Get A Job.

Comment

What Qualification Do You Get From Plus 2?

And All I Really Need To Know Is The Subject Because ou Get An A-Level Out Of It Which Helps You Get A Job.
                Graduation diploma which in every College/University is a prerequisite to get into a undergraduate course.

Comment

Graduation diploma which in every College/University is a prerequisite to get into a undergraduate course.
                  Oh, Well Here You Get Ucast Points On The Grades You Get At A-Level (What I Will Be Doing) Then When You Have Enough Ucast Points You Can go To University And Study For A Degree.

Comment

Oh, Well Here You Get Ucast Points On The Grades You Get At A-Level (What I Will Be Doing) Then When You Have Enough Ucast Points You Can go To University And Study For A Degree.
                    So basically you in grade 11 and your going to grade 13 right. Skipping grade 12. Or have I still misunderstood what your doing?

Comment

So basically you in grade 11 and your going to grade 13 right. Skipping grade 12. Or have I still misunderstood what your doing?
                      Nah Sorry Bro. I Do Year Twelve Forgot To Mention In Year 12 You Get An AS-Level And Year 13 You Get An A-Level Sorry

Comment

Nah Sorry Bro. I Do Year Twelve Forgot To Mention In Year 12 You Get An AS-Level And Year 13 You Get An A-Level Sorry
                        Okay, I get exactly what your doing now, lol sorry for prying.

Comment

Okay, I get exactly what your doing now, lol sorry for prying.
                          No Problemo

Comment

Working...
                          X