• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
    Ahhh, you caught me..
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Comment

• Can someone please pm Kayne West 808s & Heartbreaks, can't find it anywhere.

Comment

• I've got a plan.........basically we need to find a new potential YM signing,preferably young...obv needs to abit talented,someone like torion tbh,a bieber type. Then we get him signed;shouldnt be too hard atm tbh...tel him to get all of the info on waynes future projects etc,maybe leak a track or two.................................then every member on here,can chip in for his bail,sorted.!

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
            I've got a plan.........basically we need to find a new potential YM signing,preferably young...obv needs to abit talented,someone like torion tbh,a bieber type. Then we get him signed;shouldnt be too hard atm tbh...tel him to get all of the info on waynes future projects etc,maybe leak a track or two.................................then every member on here,can chip in for his bail,sorted.!
            i volunteer

Comment

I've got a plan.........basically we need to find a new potential YM signing,preferably young...obv needs to abit talented,someone like torion tbh,a bieber type. Then we get him signed;shouldnt be too hard atm tbh...tel him to get all of the info on waynes future projects etc,maybe leak a track or two.................................then every member on here,can chip in for his bail,sorted.!
              OR... We can all befriend Torion and he will let us borrow all the info he knows about wayne as long as we promise to return it when were done. Then nobody has to go to jail and lose their virginity in a gangbang like that white felon did.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                Can someone please pm Kayne West 808s & Heartbreaks, can't find it anywhere.
                same.

Comment

• wow was just looking over nba teams remaining schedules in the east, it wouldnt surprise me at all if Boston jumped into the 3 spot pretty quickly and did some real damage in the playoffs they have a soft next few games after the big win against miami

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
                    Any of you guys like or listen to pink floyd?
                    only heard this album

shit's dope though
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      wow was just looking over nwa teams remaining food in the east, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Cash Money records jumped into the biggest asshole in the world and pretty quickly come out instead of hiding, and get some real brain damage because of the smell in the playoffs. They have a soft dick, and a few pussies after the big win against the smell
                      cool story bro, needs more spagetti

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Waynes doing a europe tour soon? Drake imitates Lil Wayne's Voice * Club Paradise Tour Live From Brussel On 7 April 2012* - YouTube If he aint lying ima be over the fucking moon,ive been waitin on this for years,was too young for the shows he did in 2006/7? Thread worthy?..

Comment

Waynes doing a europe tour soon? Drake imitates Lil Wayne's Voice * Club Paradise Tour Live From Brussel On 7 April 2012* - YouTube If he aint lying ima be over the fucking moon,ive been waitin on this for years,was too young for the shows he did in 2006/7? Thread worthy?..
                          I doubt he'll come to Europe... I hope tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X