This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    No lol. Proof said I did, but hes not even on my friends list. I told Twiggz on xbox that I just haven't been on here a lot lately.
    \
    whatever you say SR I Revive

Comment

• Just when I've finished Arkham City, they had to put out a GOTY edition with a new extended story... FUCK
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
        Just when I've finished Arkham City, they had to put out a GOTY edition with a new extended story... FUCK
        welcome to the gaming industry!! yet another industry that cares only about your wallet and not you as a consumer

Comment

• inb4 100,000 replies

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

How many replies do you have in this thread btw? I have 610.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            welcome to the gaming industry!! yet another industry that cares only about your wallet and not you as a consumer
            It's not like I'm going to buy it anyway. It's just that now I'm gonna have to waste more time redownloading this damn game just so I could get my hands on the new DLC
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• "Man I just went so hard and I don't even know what this song is called
              but you know how niggas said they ripped it? well I just ripped it off" - Lil Wayne
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                  A$AP Weeknd
                  Imagine a track between these two, smooth af on a Clams or Purrp beat.

Damn Wayne went in on Brand New

Instagram:
                  NordicBeauties

Comment

• I just listened to the Light Up remix with Weezy from jail, WTF why hasn't he rapped like this since being out of jail? I remember when that song first released that got me so hyped for his release out of jail and C4, but since then he hasn't had a verse like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...rld-31238.html

why does this guy always make horrible threads?
                      not as annoying as the bots that make the "convert videos for you ipod/phone" threads.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

snow?!

.................... ....................

Comment

• is that a good or bad thing

Comment

• inb4 this guy posts : http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/int...grown-ups.html

& inb4he's a old user trolling

Comment

Working...
                          X