This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    My favorite verse from 2011-2012 is Smoke Something....
    Oh come on seriously??? and you hate on the new Wayne?? I just don't get you guys are all over the place , how is smoke something different to what he put out recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
      Wow, big baller brah you getting dem racks boiii still chillin' on weezy forums and exchanging opinions doe ..niiiiiiiiice

and i gave myself a infraction hope your happy
      Lil Wayne is one of the biggest passions of my life. Without him, I would be lost. He is among my motivators and my sources of inspiration.

And why did you give yourself an infraction? Because Danny was viewing this thread?

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
      Oh come on seriously??? and you hate on the new Wayne?? I just don't get you guys are all over the place , how is smoke something different to what he put out recently?
      It is exponentially different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Lil Wayne is one of the biggest passions of my life. Without him, I would be lost. He is among my motivators and my sources of inspiration.

And why did you give yourself an infraction? Because Danny was viewing this thread?
        bro, Danny is a good friend of mine ..don't get it twisted , I gave myself an infraction because you're right I insulted you and you took offence and obviously it hurt your feelings, the internets can be a harsh place

Comment

Very different...My ears don't like dumb lines....
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

bro, Danny is a good friend of mine ..don't get it twisted , I gave myself an infraction because you're right I insulted you and you took offence and obviously it hurt your feelings, the internets can be a harsh place
            Please screenshot the infraction. And how good of a friend can he be? He allows you to keep your moderator powers while clearly abusing them. A good friend knows when to tell someone to work harder or relinquish his powers. As far as I see, he is only good friends with Wisheezy because Wisheezy deserves to be his friend. Danny put you in power and you barely use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Very different...My ears don't like dumb lines....
              "But I still break her off like a fuckin' chair leg"

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                "But I still break her off like a fuckin' chair leg"
                Hand over the 51 second snippet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                  Please screenshot the infraction. And how good of a friend can he be? He allows you to keep your moderator powers while clearly abusing them. A good friend knows when to tell someone to work harder or relinquish his powers. As far as I see, he is only good friends with Wisheezy because Wisheezy deserves to be his friend. Danny put you in power and you barely use it.
                  I can't do it myself but I wrote wisheezy to sort it out I can't be fucked to screen shot and upload etc etc , don't worry it will be done..I'm not going to lie about it, it's the fucking internet.

Actually Danny and me go way back on this thing we call the internets ..bro I been here for a while , AFTER a while theres so much will to moderate 24/7 and wisheezy holds down the fort quite well and I hardly interfere so why are you getting your panties in a bunch? you want to be mod ?

Comment

I can't do it myself but I wrote wisheezy to sort it out I can't be fucked to screen shot and upload etc etc , don't worry it will be done..I'm not going to lie about it, it's the fucking internet.

Actually Danny and me go way back on this thing we call the internets ..bro I been here for a while , AFTER a while theres so much will to moderate 24/7 and wisheezy holds down the fort quite well and I hardly interfere so why are you getting your panties in a bunch? you want to be mod ?
                    You are defiling the very position that Danny gave you. How can you be his friend and do that at that same time? I don't want to be a mod because moderators like you have made the position worthless.

Comment

• I've done my fair share of modding and I've helped the growth and helped with forum updates of the site

Comment

I've done my fair share of modding and I've helped the growth and helped with forum updates of the site
                        Well, this community is dying due to your lack of involvement.

Comment

• and when I graduate hopefully I can help out more

Comment

Working...
                          X