X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    how's the new american pie?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Good. Not better than previous imo.

Comment

• For a while now, I've been thinking about becoming a Vegan but can never really start it.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        For a while now, I've been thinking about becoming a Vegan but can never really start it.
        Damn son, I been thinking the same thing the past couple of weeks. I've tried a couple of times but could never do it more than a couple of days. I bet that shit is really healthy for you tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
          Damn son, I been thinking the same thing the past couple of weeks. I've tried a couple of times but could never do it more than a couple of days. I bet that shit is really healthy for you tho.
          I was an lacto-ovo-vegetarian for about a full month. Around the last few days I ate some fish, but that was because I fell into temptation.

It's actually not that bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Good. Not better than previous imo.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
              I was an lacto-ovo-vegetarian for about a full month. Around the last few days I ate some fish, but that was because I fell into temptation.

It's actually not that bad
              What kind of effects did it have on you? Like, did you feel any different?

Comment

I love eating like bananas and shit in the morning before I go to school. I try to get something healthy and organic for lunch but when I get home at night I crave meet, like chicken, fish or steak or some shit. My cousins been a vegan for two years now, and he has a whole lot of energy from it. When we go to Y he can exercise and play ball all day long, and never get tired. I think it's hard for me because I'm surrounded by people who cook meet a lot and I can't resist lol.

Comment

What kind of effects did it have on you? Like, did you feel any different?
                  I didn't feel any different. My mom made sure I ate right, so there weren't any problems with that. I did lose a few pounds by the end of it though.

Comment

For a while now, I've been thinking about becoming a Vegan but can never really start it.
                    i haven't eaten in 3 days, and the last thing i ate was a piece off bread

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      That's not good youngin'

Birds love bread though, do the birdcall brrrrrrrrrrrrr

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        well if I were u, I'd get something to eat quick, you'll pass out bro.

Comment

well if I were u, I'd get something to eat quick, you'll pass out bro.
                          Been there before lol

I hadn't eaten breakfast, but I decided to go bike riding in Florida's heat. It wasn't the best idea

Comment

Working...
                          X