Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIKE DEAN AND PLAIN PAT IN THE LAB AGAIN!!! SMOKE SOMETHIN BITCH..... � Kanye West Forum

lmao Mike Dean
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• http://m.upall.co/p/1/creepy.gif

Comment

• If a 14 year old has sex with a 40 year old, does the 14 year old go to jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
          If a 14 year old has sex with a 40 year old, does the 14 year old go to jail?
          Why, did u fuck torion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thug Life View Post
            Lil wayne is da biggest sellout in da musik industry and yall are all bum ass nyggas for not realizin dis
            had 2Pac and Biggie lived this long, I'm sure they would've sold out too...

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by jvg View Post
            If a 14 year old has sex with a 40 year old, does the 14 year old go to jail?
            not if the 40 year old is a woman.
            double standards state that such a situation is considered "getting lucky with a milf/cougar"...while a 40 year old man having sex with a 14 year old is frowned upon.

how do I know this? back in HS, a friend of mine who was 17 at the time slept with a 40 year old.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• I hate new members
              So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• I feel like a music drought is happening again.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                  Why, did u fuck torion?
                  No. But it does involve Torion.

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                  not if the 40 year old is a woman.
                  double standards state that such a situation is considered "getting lucky with a milf/cougar"...while a 40 year old man having sex with a 14 year old is frowned upon.

how do I know this? back in HS, a friend of mine who was 17 at the time slept with a 40 year old.
                  Ok good... The women look like they are around 40 so we should be ok.

Comment

• thinkin bout blowin my brains out with my s&w .380...was in jail all weekend and didnt get to do my hw for college and might fail the class now....fml....real talk...

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                      thinkin bout blowin my brains out with my s&w .380...was in jail all weekend and didnt get to do my hw for college and might fail the class now....fml....real talk...
                      Don't give up bro... If you kill yourself, who will leak Rebirth 2 for us?

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                        thinkin bout blowin my brains out with my s&w .380...was in jail all weekend and didnt get to do my hw for college and might fail the class now....fml....real talk...
                        You dont got da balls or da SWAG to go through wit dat pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
                          I hate most of the members

Comment

Working...
                          X