X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
    Lol like i care what you gotta say? Justin Bieber haircut lookin' ass
    I've had long hair since I was in 7th grade, before Justin Bieber himself had long hair. I don't see how I'm in the wrong for having my hair a certain way before it became a trend. That's like calling someone out on wearing snapbacks because everyone wears them now, when they wore them when fitted's were the trend.

You on the other hand, have had your ugly looks since birth. So there is no excuses there.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      I've had long hair since I was in 7th grade, before Justin Bieber himself had long hair. I don't see how I'm in the wrong for having my hair a certain way before it became a trend. That's like calling someone out on wearing snapbacks because everyone wears them now, when they wore them when fitted's were the trend.

You on the other hand, have had your ugly looks since birth. So there is no excuses there.
      tl;dr

but seriously...no1curr

Comment

tl;dr

but seriously...no1curr

what does this mean?
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

"Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            what does this mean?
            too long; didn't read lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              what does this mean?
              1. Too long;didn't read
              2. I know this info is about me and I'm too much of a pussy to read it and accept the L's I've encountered.

Comment

1. Too long;didn't read
                2. I know this info is about me and I'm too much of a pussy to read it and accept the L's I've encountered.
                No, i read it. lol It's too bad you still have JB hair, though. Regardless who started it, you still got it.

Comment

No, i read it. lol It's too bad you still have JB hair, though. Regardless who started it, you still got it.

You work at Publix

Comment

• I had long hair 2007-2010.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Lol like i care what you gotta say? Justin Bieber haircut lookin' ass
                      Actually it looks more like a haircut than a ass...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

You work at Publix
                        And you mooch off your parents. And actually i'm moving, if you haven't kept up with my life (you seem to follow me every time you're on, and always have something to say about me), but i'm moving to Wisconsin. And applied for a full time job at Macys making $11 an hour. So right now, fuck publix.

inb4 tl;dr

Comment

• Imma go for my MBA and Pharm D at the same time....So that way I will have a masters and a doctorate
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X