X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    Yeah but thats obviously not Wayne

the song is Jargon & Tommy C - Ride With Me (Finish What We Started)

look it up on itunes if you don't belee dat.
    i know man wish already told me... I like the song though so imma download it

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post

and this does? cmon we both know wayne likes to play with his voice..
      Are you serious??..you can easily hear that is Wayne.....I've been listening to Wayne from 2005 so I can always recognize a fake...step your Wayne stanism up..that other shit didn't even have the normal Wayne rhyme pattern.....the hot thing track you can easily tell taht is wayne...with how he raps...and all the punchlines...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post

and this does? cmon we both know wayne likes to play with his voice..
        Yep thats Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Are you serious??..you can easily hear that is Wayne.....I've been listening to Wayne from 2005 so I can always recognize a fake...step your Wayne stanism up..that other shit didn't even have the normal Wayne rhyme pattern.....the hot thing track you can easily tell taht is wayne...with how he raps...and all the punchlines...
          you motherfucker I'm a wayne stan aswell

nah I just heard that track with everywhere being 'lil wayne' written over it, I did think it was a lil weird and the beat beginning isn't really typical for wayne either, but I listened to it exactly 1 time before posting it here. I don't think the 'flow' of that dude is sooo different tbh... If I listen to In The Morning or Me and My Drank again it wasn't that clear too.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          Yep thats Wayne
          That wasn't a question from my side, I know that thats wayne, it was just an example

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            this post just made my dick soft
            sorry bro. gonna listen to it. check my Last.fm

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• last time i checked this wasn't twitter doe

Comment

Below The Heavens.zip - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform ==> Below the Heavens..

Common made be i can't find that download though
                low quality, huh? kind small :notsureifserious:

Comment

• My bad bro didn't even see that shit...hold up let me grab another link

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Try this

15-blu and exile -BELOW THE HEAVENS {ALBUM}.zip - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Below the HEavens

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

what's this star shit and why do I have 4

Comment

My bad bro didn't even see that shit...hold up let me grab another link

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Try this

15-blu and exile -BELOW THE HEAVENS {ALBUM}.zip - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Below the HEavens
                    :notsureifserious:

it's smaller. it's aight dawg. if imma like it i'll search a better quality

Comment

My bad bro didn't even see that shit...hold up let me grab another link

Try this

Below the HEavens

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

what's this star shit and why do I have 4
                      Extended reputation, each star is equal to a full rep set afaik still figuring it out myself.

Comment

• Fresh to death, where the casket at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          Extended reputation, each star is equal to a full rep set afaik still figuring it out myself.
                          Ok that's dope....

Comment

Working...
                          X