Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a black man, I don't give a flying fuck who says nigga, I call my friends of any race nigga, to me it's just like sayin "bro" or "dude". It's all about the intent that you use the word with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
      As a black man, I don't give a flying fuck who says nigga, I call my friends of any race nigga, to me it's just like sayin "bro" or "dude". It's all about the intent that you use the word with.
      exactly, imo its more about where ur from then ur race, i know white people that grew up in the worst hoods in my state and they say nigga and everybody shows them mad love, i live right outside the hood so i dont say it, amazing the difference a few blocks can make

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
        As a black man, I don't give a flying fuck who says nigga, I call my friends of any race nigga, to me it's just like sayin "bro" or "dude". It's all about the intent that you use the word with.
        true talk. I have it the same way. Although, I'm not black, I use the word every now and then. Fat Joe does it and he the whitest muhfucka ever.

Comment

• This video explains it perfectly imo, and this is how I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqjStmdtaIY

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            exactly, imo its more about where ur from then ur race, i know white people that grew up in the worst hoods in my state and they say nigga and everybody shows them mad love, i live right outside the hood so i dont say it, amazing the difference a few blocks can make

What does this even mean...white people in the hood have more of a right to say it than suburban kids..

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            true talk. I have it the same way. Although, I'm not black, I use the word every now and then. Fat Joe does it and he the whitest muhfucka ever.
            fat joe is hispanic bro...
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Fat Joe is from the streets though... are you?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              What does this even mean...white people in the hood have more of a right to say it than suburban kids..
              thats exactly the point im making, some people would say even white ppl in the hood shouldnt say it because its a racial thing, i dont thing nigga is a racial word anymore i think its a class based word, poorer inner city people of all races grew up saying it

Comment

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

thats exactly the point im making, some people would say even white ppl in the hood shouldnt say it because its a racial thing, i dont thing nigga is a racial word anymore i think its a class based word, poorer inner city people of all races grew up saying it
                I'm as street as Ronald McDonald bruh.

Comment

• If you usin the ER version of the word, where you are CLEARLY intending to insult me based upon my race, that's when we have a problem.

Comment

Totally wrong bro...Nigga could never be a class word...they're words for white poor people....It will always be a racist word, african americans have just humanized the word. and some people still use the word racially. But if white folks from the hood can use it, so should any other white person if it's being used in the context of my homie, or my dude.....

Comment

• NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        ikr...everyone i know says nigga...but im not about to walk up to a random ass person and say waddup nigga...

it's cool bro if I ever see you in real life and you say that I won't shank you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

it's cool bro if I ever see you in real life and you say that I won't spank you..
                          Aw you should

Comment

Working...
                          X