Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i aint gonna front i been drunk on these forums plenty of times but i always am still able to type coherently no matter how fucked up i got never understood that

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      hahahahahah joke is ggood hAHhahahah
      what joke...

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        what joke...
        Y KNOW Mannn Hahahaha

Comment

• Fuck this shit man, I ain't gonna say nothing else no more. Until u give me a proper response.

Comment

Fuck this shit man, I ain't gonna say nothing else no more. Until u give me a proper response.
            not gonna happen till he passes his drunk ass out and wakes up tomorrow to see wut he posted

Comment

• Probably ain't even drunk, tbh. I've never typed that horrible while drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                Probably ain't even drunk, tbh. I've never typed that horrible while drunk.
                tbh

Comment

I'm glad I don't drink at all.
                  Same here, never touched alcohol except for one time and I'm seventeen now

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• That fool oSkimp is thirsty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                      That fool oSkimp is thirsty.
                      Making Wisconsin look bad, shiiiit.

Comment

• I really can't stand when I see my little kids get whatever they want. My Cousin be getting Mac laptops, Tablets, 3DS's, fuckin all these damn flip phones just got a 4000 dollar piano she got in feb that she don't want anymore and she's only 9. I remember when I was her age, I'd be with my Mom or dad, I'd ask em for something there answer was always hell no, unless it was B day or something. Oh and it was a blessing to get a Video game. Geez, when I did get paid was when I worked for the neighbors, when I'd do chores for my parents or any of my family, we didn't get shit.

Comment

• Damn, 50 use to be da gawd.

Comment

Working...
                          X