• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ey Goobz/Brooklyn / Ayomostdopeyay

who is that girl in your avatar?

shes in American Gangster too?

edit: nvm found it oh and by the way brrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• I love all my bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
        I love all my bitches

Who you tryna be Goobz? lol
        So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
          Who you tryna be Goobz? lol
          How's that?

Comment

• Andre Igodola is a clutch mother fucker.

Comment

• .... . . . . . ..
              Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:30 AM.
              .................... ....................

Comment

• Class of 2012 shouts out to all other high school graduates

Comment

• here's the guy that produced that beat Danny posted the other day that might be Celebrate
                  Mack Maine / Lil Wayne / Talib Kweli - Stole My Beat? - Future Producers forums

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                    one of Sportz's best essays...

Originally Posted by Weezy_KB24
                    Why the hell do you listen to Lil Wayne then Sportz?

I listen to Wayne for a multitude of reasons. First and foremost, his songs stimulate my brain activity. Whenever I am doing homework or studying, I listen to his music. After listening while studying for so long, I have realized that it has helped me so much. When I go in to take a test, I can think of the lyrics of a song and immediately remember what I was studying at that point in time.

I also listen to Wayne to analyze his lyrics. When he says something that I do not understand, I go out of my way to make sure I understand what he is saying. I understand, or at one point understood, every word of every line of every Lil Wayne that I have listened to. When I say I analyze his lyrics, I also analyze his rhyme schemes, his syntax, his diction, and his structure. I look for iambic pentameter and other structures. I see when and why he switches from an ABAB rhyme scheme to an AABB rhyme scheme. I also look for biblical allusions and allusions to pop cultural.

And, last by not least, I listen to Lil Wayne simply because I enjoy listening to him. The first song I heard from him was I Miss My Dawgs and I instantly fell in love with his music. His music puts me in a serene state of mind.

Originally Posted by Derezz
                    You say that as if the government has never spent money on anything unnecessary . The biggest Wayne stan on this site is complaining about people talking about fucking bitches and smoking weed? the irony. You realize that is mostly what Wayne talks about right?

Get over yourself Sportz, no one gives a flying fuck how intelligent you think you are.

What is the difference between an Anne, a Stan, and a fan? Am I a Stan simply because I like almost all of the material that Wayne has put out? Am I a Stan because I think Tie My Hands is better than any song Eminem has released? Am I a Stan because I like everything that Wayne has released post-jail except Marvin's Room and Dirty Dancer? Am I a Stan because I think Tha Carter IV is Lil Wayne's magnus opus? What makes me a Stan and not a fan? I am a fan. That is it. I am a fan. The problem with you people (Yes, CBL, I am grouping you ignorant people once again.) is that when someone likes Wayne more than you, he or she is a Stan. When someone likes something that Wayne made that you don't like, he or she is a Stan. When someone says Wayne deserves to win Best Rap Album of the Year at the GRAMMY Awards in February, he or she is a Stan. But this is not true. He or she is a fan and they have the right to believe whatever they choose to believe.

As for the "fucking bitches and smoking weed" comment, I have enough common sense to be able to listen to what someone says and not do it. If Wayne told me to jump off the bridge, I would not do it. So, when Wayne talks about fucking bitches and smoking weed, I am able to simply not do that. I won't do that. Wayne can do that. He can do whatever he wants. He is his own human being. You guys can do what you want. You guys can continue to be ignorant. Just know this:

1. I got 2380 on my SAT
                    2. I got 5's on my Calc, Chem, Bio, Physics, US History, English Lit, English Language, and Spanish AP exams
                    3. I got 800 on my Chem SAT2, 800 on my Math 2 SAT2, and 780 on my Writing SAT2
                    4. I am in the top 1% of my class at Princeton. I was just accepted to Penn Vet where I will be going next year.
                    5. My parents make over $1,000,000 each per year.
                    6. I live in a house valued at $4.5 million.
                    7. But most importantly, I do not give a fuck what you guys think.

"[I] will not tire, [I] will not falter, [I] will not fail." - George W. Bush
                    Better than anything you can write.

Comment

• got a bad ass veiled chameleon adult and a jackson chameleon, good week so far. first pic is my actual jackson second is a pic of what my veiled looks like...to a T...looks exactly like him. they are bad ass creatures! reptar.jpgreptar2.jpg

Comment

• When i get my dre beats i gotta listen to my whole itunes library again

Comment

• looks like Krispy Kreme put his song on iTunes...
                          iTunes - Music - The Baddest - Single by Krispy Kreme

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                          Better than anything you can write.
                          well I only got a 1620 on my SAT as compared to Marc's 2380.

Comment

Working...
                          X