• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      Damn Spitta is the first rapper who didn't put Lil Wayne on the sticker on the cover.
      Wayne is probaly a hidden feature or something?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        nah?!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          You'd think he would've kept it hidden and not reveal it on the Internet by saying "Tune killed it".
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• If Wayne really comes to Amsterdam, I'll be there.

Comment

• .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                bout to blast this spaceghost purp shit
                how is it?

Big K.R.I.T.'s "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" sounds like a mix between a Kayne x Drake joint damn

B.B King sounds like he came straight out of a Quentin Tarantino movie lawl
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  how is it?

Big K.R.I.T.'s "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" sounds like a mix between a Kayne x Drake joint damn

Album is bed time material.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

how is it?

My Fav Joint
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                      Album is bed time material.
                      Nah Take Care is tbh, I really like K.R.I.T.'s style

You have never been of fan of Outkast or UGK tho right?

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Nah Take Care is tbh, I really like K.R.I.T.'s style

You have never been of fan of Outkast or UGK tho right?
                        I actually like both lol. And I love KRIT's first mixtape. Bumped that shit when it first came out a lot, before y'all were all fans of him . But then I kept seeing he was making the same fucking song over and over. I got bored with him quick because of that. Like literally... every beat sounds almost the same, he gives the same energy on every song, flow and lyrics are the same too. He had so much potential

I was only fuckin' with the first half of that BB King joint when I played the album. Imma need you to send me that track when the HQ rip comes.

And I'm lowkey mad his album had to leak before Spitta's. I've been waiting on Spitta's everyday!!!!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                          I actually like both lol. And I love KRIT's first mixtape. Bumped that shit when it first came out a lot, before y'all were all fans of him . But then I kept seeing he was making the same fucking song over and over. I got bored with him quick because of that. Like literally... every beat sounds almost the same, he gives the same energy on every song, flow and lyrics are the same too. He had so much potential

I was only fuckin' with the first half of that BB King joint when I played the album. Imma need you to send me that track when the HQ rip comes.

And I'm lowkey mad his album had to leak before Spitta's. I've been waiting on Spitta's everyday!!!!
                          Lol I'd rather say he developed with his debut, and made some different beats...4evanaday was a bit repetitive like you said...Can't wait to bump that CD rip, shit's going to sound even better!

I feel like LFTU is K.R.I.T.'s 2nd best tape next to KWH though
                          and I'm also a fan since KRIT Wuz Here lol, you're not alone

grouprips for both albums should drop by Wednesday/Thrusday! Curren$y's gonna drop his best album since Pilot Talk 1

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X