• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    There's something bout a nigga like me
    New orleans bossed up J.E.T
    What up man, where you been at bruh?

[MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] I think the problem with Windows 8 is it's too much directed at tables. I mean, with a touch interface I'm sure W8 is great, but with a mouse it's just not the same experience or as userfriendly.
    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-08-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

@Wisheezy I think the problem with Windows 8 is it's too much directed at tables. I mean, with a touch interface I'm sure W8 is great, but with a mouse it's just not the same experience or as userfriendly.
      Yeah I mean you still can use the normal desktop (not start button though) but It definitely is directed to more of a touch screen enviornment.

Comment

• Small thing to a giaannt...

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          riding around with that Nina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            At first I hated it...and I still don't love it but it has definitely grown on me. From a computing point of view it actually is very good, has so many very good settings and great efficiency in terms of memory, loading applications, etc..but from a business point of a view I think this is horrible.

I work in IT as you know and I know some users struggle to open the internet and put a web URL in the address bar let alone trying to navigate through this Metro UI. The applications are pretty cool though. I can see the potential it has..just not sure if I can see myself using it easily at home compared to how perfect Windows 7 is. There is ALOT to get used to again, it's like learning a new Microsoft OS.
            Hmm I figured that would be the case. The apps and navigation looks real cool and can't wait to test it, I spose for me it's gonna be great. Looking forward to it. Full release is Sep/Oct right?

Apparently exsisting Windows 7 owners can upgrade to it for �15 or something.

Comment

• left work early for no particular reason

Comment

• Heading to work, that night shift.
                ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• god damn

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                  Heading to work, that night shift.
                  malehookerswag?
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• A lot of girls i know are starting to get into the weeknd now, it's fucking amazing.

Comment

• is wiz khalifa's work hard play hard for his next album or what is it off of?

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                        is wiz khalifa's work hard play hard for his next album or what is it off of?
                        1st single off of O.N.I.F.C. (New album)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                          1st single off of O.N.I.F.C. (New album)
                          song's dope as fuck

Comment

Working...
                          X