X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    inb4weezyfanethersyou
    i dont take weezyfan and lilweezyfan serious cuz they suck and btw, they aint even serious, they are bad trolls lol

Comment

• I am not getting a point that why these guys, put tattoos all over there body?? 1,2 tattoos are fine, but tattoos all over body doesn't look good. as i think..

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
        i dont take weezyfan and lilweezyfan serious cuz they suck and btw, they aint even serious, they are bad trolls lol
        First off, we are not trolls, we are brr'erz and if we were trolls we would be the best cause were from Norway and trolls come from Norway..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          First off, we are not trolls, we are brr'erz and if we were trolls we would be the best cause were from Norway and trolls come from Norway..

that self-ether hahahaha
          damn boy, please stop dissing yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
            that self-ether hahahaha
            damn boy, please stop dissing yourself
            Da fuck, how is dat a self ether, you don't make sense

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• sooo, both Game and 50's upcoming albums are called Five...
              coincidence?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
              I am not getting a point that why these guys, put tattoos all over there body?? 1,2 tattoos are fine, but tattoos all over body doesn't look good. as i think..
              Datz kuhh yew ain' putin n dat werk lyk dey do pleiboi

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                I am not getting a point that why these guys, put tattoos all over there body?? 1,2 tattoos are fine, but tattoos all over body doesn't look good. as i think..
                Some call that "body art"
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                  and wearing a nike wrist bad for everything is?

Comment

• I'ma about to get my lowest grade eva. This gonna be the worst 12 mins of my life tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      I'ma about to get my lowest grade eva. This gonna be the worst 12 mins of my life tomorrow.
                      Same here

Comment

• what's good nigga
                        So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Listen it guys, i hope that you gonna like it for sure..
                          Ashu written in the stars in hindi.mp3

Comment

Working...
                          X