Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been so busy the last week and a bit. Still managing to get on HQ though..been on a posting spree to make up for it. It's 1AM and I have work at 8:45 tomorrow til 5:30 so I should probably sleep. shout out to all the forum, night

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      been so busy the last week and a bit. Still managing to get on HQ though..been on a posting spree to make up for it. It's 1AM and I have work at 8:45 tomorrow til 5:30 so I should probably sleep. shout out to all the forum, night
      sleep tight

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        been so busy the last week and a bit. Still managing to get on HQ though..been on a posting spree to make up for it. It's 1AM and I have work at 8:45 tomorrow til 5:30 so I should probably sleep. shout out to all the forum, night
        hi

[MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION] have you heard this? 50 Cent – Be My Bitch (Snippet) ‹‹ Atrilli dope
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
          What job you at?
          Just normal warehouse work, �7.50 an hour. Not got it yet, but the interview went well.. so im hoping i get, but not sure if i wanna do nights.

Plus i have good grades so warehouse seems lower then my level if you get what i mean, but its so hard to get a job lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            Yeah bro, sounds fire. 50 said thats his fav track on the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              Yeah bro, sounds fire. 50 said thats his fav track on the album
              Just realized I'm going to be on vacation when the album drops damn

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                Just normal warehouse work, �7.50 an hour. Not got it yet, but the interview went well.. so im hoping i get, but not sure if i wanna do nights.

Plus i have good grades so warehouse seems lower then my level if you get what i mean, but its so hard to get a job lol.
                Owhh nights yhh tht sucks but pay rate seems alright.. I use to work at JD quit it tho pay rate was so shit not worth it. Got a job at Tesco starting Monday morning hope its good. Btw how old are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
                  Owhh nights yhh tht sucks but pay rate seems alright.. I use to work at JD quit it tho pay rate was so shit not worth it. Got a job at Tesco starting Monday morning hope its good. Btw how old are you?
                  I Couldn't work at tesco lol, i couldn't be arsed with idiot customers lol.

and 19 you?

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    Just realized I'm going to be on vacation when the album drops damn
                    Damn that sucks.. I got the perfection vacation dates..

I go on vacation 3 days after Life is Good & Channel Orange drop and get back 2-3 days before GFID drops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                      Damn that sucks.. I got the perfection vacation dates..

I go on vacation 3 days after Life is Good & Channel Orange drop and get back 2-3 days before GFID drops.
                      gonna be back in mid-july right time to grab Nas, Frank Ocean & Rozay leak

probably going to have internet access anyway lol

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                        I Couldn't work at tesco lol, i couldn't be arsed with idiot customers lol.

and 19 you?
                        LOL nd same age bruh

Comment

• Kendrick's verse on Yellow Album is dope.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X