X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got both Max Payne 3 & Mass Effect 3 for 57 dollars

I have never played a game from either series though

Comment

• since barely any1 checks the Odd Future thread anymore...

Channel Orange!!

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      lol...I know..I was just hoping.....Control System still AOTY so far????
      shit man we got a lot of dope shit this year....you heard that new Smoke DZA x Harry Fraud tape? beats are fucking fire...DZA killed that shit too
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Frank Ocean about to shock the world next month...I can't wait...tracklist looks dope as fuck...plus the 3 stacks feature >>>
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Frank Ocean about to shock the world next month...I can't wait...tracklist looks dope as fuck...plus the 3 stacks feature >>>
          apparently he's rapping, would've loved some The Love Below type of experimental singing shit
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Nas is the best rapper right now lyrically....He has edged out Kendrick by a bit for me these past few songs he has released.....

Self Made II verse >>>>>
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• A fucking SAP...You don't put no fucking fear in my heart

Comment

• just joined that iphone gang, i'm about that life now.

Comment

Nas is the best rapper right now lyrically....He has edged out Kendrick by a bit for me these past few songs he has released.....

Self Made II verse >>>>>
                  I agree, although I've always been a bigger Nas fan but that was just me personally. I think the amazing thing about Nas is that his flow may not be the most unique or inventive thing ever, but just his ability to tell stories and piece together rhymes in a simplistic but intricate manner is unmatchable right now. His rhymes are both subtle and sharp depending on what he's talking about.

I love Kendrick, but I think at times, not always but sometimes, he relies a tiny bit too much on his crazy flow and lungs to kinda make it seem like everything he does is amazing.

Comment

Nas is the best rapper right now lyrically....He has edged out Kendrick by a bit for me these past few songs he has released.....

Self Made II verse >>>>>
                    Tomorrow it'll be Kendrick, when Nas releases his album it'll be Nas, & when K-Dot does it'll be Kendrick, and if Jay Elec. does it'll be him huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                      I agree, although I've always been a bigger Nas fan but that was just me personally. I think the amazing thing about Nas is that his flow may not be the most unique or inventive thing ever, but just his ability to tell stories and piece together rhymes in a simplistic but intricate manner is unmatchable right now. His rhymes are both subtle and sharp depending on what he's talking about.
                      your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post

god damn i wanna fuck her so bad

inb4sisterjokes

Comment

Working...
                          X