Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my love with this ugly ass dude? I don't get that shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
      Can someone help me come up with a Summer 2012 playlist, composed of songs released in 2011/2012 This is what I got so far, songs that have a similar feel to these is what I'm looking for

this era of music <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        this era of music <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
        I fuck with old school too, but like you can't really party to Biggie or Pac (save for California Love) or Big L

Comment

I fuck with old school too, but like you can't really party to Biggie or Pac (save for California Love) or Big L
          :notsureifserious:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Bundy View Post
            :notsureifserious:
            Guess I'm too young to enjoy them

Comment

Guess I'm too young to enjoy them
              music and age have nothing to do with each other

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Bundy View Post
                music and age have nothing to do with each other
                Where I live, alot of younger people don't really listen to "old school music" because they can't get into it, and I'm guessing it's because of the influence of music out on the radios now they can't really enjoy older music because there too used to what they're listening to now. I'm like that too, I guess.

Comment

• Lol isn't being fresh a thing that appeals to people in music? They used to be listening to other rappers back then, classics that are still revered by many. But isn't it only natural that alot of us who aren't grampas yet are bumping artists that are fresh now and hail their best works as classics later?

Just my two cents. And yes I think that classics can't be born without some sort of nostalgia attached to them.
                  Last edited by Nethurrr; 06-28-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Is selfmade 2 pushed back or what? Didn't it drop on The 26th? Im on vacation and don't have so much wifi..

Instagram:
                    NordicBeauties

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
                      Is selfmade 2 pushed back or what? Didn't it drop on The 26th? Im on vacation and don't have so much wifi..
                      it dropped afaik

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
                        Is selfmade 2 pushed back or what? Didn't it drop on The 26th? Im on vacation and don't have so much wifi..
                        MMG selfmade2? this shit is like a week out already

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Where I live, alot of younger people don't really listen to "old school music" because they can't get into it, and I'm guessing it's because of the influence of music out on the radios now they can't really enjoy older music because there too used to what they're listening to now. I'm like that too, I guess.
                          I'm 16 and I can't get into a lot of it. I just can't enjoy the beats and mastering from that older era. I do have songs I enjoy from then, but for the most part I'll listen to the artists of today with "content" or just listen to music that's fun

Comment

Working...
                          X