This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

First time I heard Hit the lights and it was Wayne's verse I was like ''damn this beat is sick'' then right after that I hear ''Thi-This beat is Stupid Cupid''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      First time I heard Hit the lights and it was Wayne's verse I was like ''damn this beat is sick'' then right after that I hear ''Thi-This beat is Stupid Cupid''
      That's hilarious man.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        That's hilarious man.
        LOL I was thinking the same thing. Some kids just look so dumb when they try to make up a story to be funny.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Yeahhh, weekend!
          And Mrs Officer is on TMF. Dope.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            LOL I was thinking the same thing. Some kids just look so dumb when they try to make up a story to be funny.
            LOL some assholes just look so dumb when they try to make up a song to be real.

stfu. i didn't make that up

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              LOL some assholes just look so dumb when they try to make up a song to be real.
              I made Grenades Remix up? Lol. You're gunna be the first one in the thread when it leaks. You'll see.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance but what is Grenades Remix.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  Forgive my ignorance but what is Grenades Remix.
                  Leaking soon. Bruno Mars Ft Lil Wayne. I was the first to say anything about it. My homie told me.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me about the Bruno Mars track.....It was in RS that he was doing one, right?

Comment

Jay and Yeezy are getting stuck in recording the Watch The Throne...

How can Drake bitch about them stealing it when they (Weezy & Drake) haven't done shit about it? Not to mention they're both working on there own albums...so Hov and Kanye will win the battle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                        Doesn't surprise me about the Bruno Mars track.....It was in RS that he was doing one, right?
                        Yeah, and we should be hearing it this week. I just hope it doesn't have tags.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                          Yeah, and we should be hearing it this week. I just hope it doesn't have tags.
                          Today's Friday....Less than 48 hours left in this week

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Awesome new MacBook - Interim Apple Chief Under Fire After Unveiling Grotesque New MacBook | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Comment

Working...
                          X