you missed the whole Sportz fiasco brah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      you missed the whole Sportz fiasco brah
      lmfao fuck . . sum1 link me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
        WeezyFan got banned, @lAmNotHuman is the new retarded fagget
        hello you! that was not nice said, you hurt my feelings be cause i am not retarded, i am not a fagget and i just reported you, so screw of nerd!

MI until i will die!

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          it isn't as epic since most of his personal information got deleted in the exposing thread ^^. Yo bruh, answer truthfully, will you stay active this time? ^^

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

it was in the GOAT thread list for a while, but the mods have it hidden now along with the Kaden one

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
              it isn't as epic since most of his personal information got deleted in the exposing thread ^^. Yo bruh, answer truthfully, will you stay active this time? ^^
              Originally posted by Proof View Post
              it was in the GOAT thread list for a while, but the mods have it hidden now along with the Kaden one

Lol 1 of you tell me what happened.

@Quil , probably, depends if the forum is active enough 4 me 2 stay active bruh.

Comment

@Quil , probably, depends if the forum is active enough 4 me 2 stay active bruh.
                I will probably do to more, can't right now, gotta go swimming Im dieing otherwise LOL. And I am always active bruh bruh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Sportz spouted all this bullshit about how he was this 22 year old millionaire and that he was going to princeton and this and that, and was talking down to people and acting like he was above them

so tha_chronic used his mod powers to get his email address and they exposed him that he wasnt any of those things, he was just a 17 year old kid you who worked at a water park

but because chronic did that they took his mod powers away

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    It's not deleted I've got that shit still time to make it public again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      Sportz spouted all this bullshit about how he was this 22 year old millionaire and that he was going to princeton and this and that, and was talking down to people and acting like he was above them

so tha_chronic used his mod powers to get his email address and they exposed him that he wasnt any of those things, he was just a 17 year old kid you who worked at a water park

but because chronic did that they took his mod powers away

lmfaoooooo

5 pts 4 chronic.

Comment

• new god flow coming tonight when they done mastering it before flex' show starts
                        finally

Comment

• I'm way to gone, what the fuck I’m a doing
                          Wake up in the morning, who the fuck am I screwing?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X