X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
    yep

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I my self was in the Air Force.

ROTCJR that is.

my instructor said that the life of a pilot is almost over. Airplanes would be control through computers and such. His words.

but you got kicked out for giving head to a pilot in the cockpit

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      but you got kicked out for giving head to a pilot in the cockpit
      you meany. NO!
      I move back to my other high school.
      ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
      The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Met this girl less than 24 hours ago & she is BEGGING me to sleep w/ her tonight... Ight then homegirl.

Comment

• who else miss sportz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Met this girl less than 24 hours ago & she is BEGGING me to sleep w/ her tonight... Ight then homegirl.
            Excellent.. but be careful pleiboi! she might tryna be your baby mama

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              Excellent.. but be careful pleiboi! she might tryna be your baby mama
              I got condoms on deck.

Comment

I got condoms on deck.
                She might cut them up tho like this bitch did with my friend's condoms

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

why the fuck would she do that, no one wants no kid.

Comment

Say whaaaat?!

Comment

Say whaaaat?!
                      I said ''She might cut them up tho like this bitch did with my friend's condoms''

yep that's whaaaat I said

Comment

• i downloaded like 12 albums in the last 2-3 days through torrents, am i at risk for something to be sent to me?

im not gonna download anything else for a while through torrents, just wondering tho

Comment

I said ''She might cut them up tho like this bitch did with my friend's condoms''

yep that's whaaaat I said
                          Ohh, interesting.

Brrrr

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          i downloaded like 12 albums in the last 2-3 days through torrents, am i at risk for something to be sent to me?

im not gonna download anything else for a while through torrents, just wondering tho
                          Damn you're fucked bro...

Comment

Working...
                          X