Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] and others?

Comment

• I think I might of broke my arm

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Where's @Proof @Kaden @Mr Xclusive and gman(don't remember the numbers in your name)
        [MENTION=65621]Gman918[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
          wb @lilweezyfan. When did you get back? !
          Yesturday bruh breh bruh bruh bruh breh braaaaaaaaaaaaap

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          I think I might of broke my arm
          no you didn't, if you can move your arm your arm is not broke

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Im so fucking pissed. This girl i've been talking with is at my home right now. We were just about to go in to the bathtub and "chill" to The Weeknd. Motherfucking bitch threw up 4 times... She promised me sex later on tho.

Instagram:
            NordicBeauties

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
              Im so fucking pissed. This girl i've been talking with is at my home right now. We were just about to go in to the bathtub and "chill" to The Weeknd. Motherfucking bitch threw up 4 times... She promised me sex later on tho.
              Tha fuck? Was she drunk or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
                Im so fucking pissed. This girl i've been talking with is at my home right now. We were just about to go in to the bathtub and "chill" to The Weeknd. Motherfucking bitch threw up 4 times... She promised me sex later on tho.
                if you from the north north then im from the north north north north.. Blee dat breh brrrrrrrr

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                  Tha fuck? Was she drunk or something?
                  Yeah she was drunk, Im drunk too... Idgaf next time I bring a bitch home i'm not going to give her alcohol, straight up

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  if you from the north north then im from the north north north north.. Blee dat breh brrrrrrrr
                  bruh we dem scandinavian hot boys. All about dat mula playboi bleeeh dat brrrrrrrrr

Instagram:
                  NordicBeauties

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    "See how quick my hollow chromes leave home and visit domes"
                    what song? dope as fuck

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                    Sportz took the biggest L, nigga perma-banned from this site, then he goes to KTT and is the only Wayne stan there so everyone hates him
                    wayne stan there too

Comment

• Y'all peep that new Lloyd Banks ft Fab? shit goes hard.

Comment

• People stay throwing Wayne & YM under the bus to prove their "points"

Learn the damn music first, and don't act like other rappers don't make trash/meaningless songs too.

Comment

• Bitz betta have my money!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X