• THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
      c even u think it sounds shitty.
      im wondering how in the hell you know that

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        yea, tha Dominoes here is very shitty. all kinds of things happen there, employees having sex all over tha counters and shit. plus, every time I place and order, I get burnt pizza.

Waste of Money.
        How do you know they have on the sex counters?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          lmao, no, I am in pite�, and i saw you here.

And @ABjerg, are you in sweden?
          cuz WeezyFan taught he saw you..
          We did the birdcall a few times, but you didn't notice, we were about to birdcall your face up, but we we'rent sure if it was you breh bruh breh breh bruh breh breh. Brrrrrrrrrrrr blee dat ey ey!!
          It was me yeah, I just didn't wanted to act like I know some mental birdcallers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            were did you go in america?
            I was Florida twice and California (l.a. + vegas+ san francisco, too) once

I am so high right now

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
              I am so high right now
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• well i fucked up my itunes

i really would like to burn an ounce to this

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• So my left eye is really irritated and my mom says that I should stop wearing my Beats for a few days . I'm like how does that even correlate? She told me to trust her and to look it up. I said that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And here she goes with her sob story of "whatever I say youll just go against it. All I'm tryna do is help". I looked that dumbass shit up and no dice . If my leg was hurting she'd blame my headphones, she blames them for everything that happens

But I have a stupid ass question to ask yall. Do headphones cause irritated eyes?
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    So my left eye is really irritated and my mom says that I should stop wearing my Beats for a few days . I'm like how does that even correlate? She told me to trust her and to look it up. I said that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And here she goes with her sob story of "whatever I say youll just go against it. All I'm tryna do is help". I looked that dumbass shit up and no dice . If my leg was hurting she'd blame my headphones, she blames them for everything that happens

But I have a stupid ass question to ask yall. Do headphones cause irritated eyes?
                    Don't go there.........and you won't have so many problems with your mom
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                      So my left eye is really irritated and my mom says that I should stop wearing my Beats for a few days . I'm like how does that even correlate? She told me to trust her and to look it up. I said that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And here she goes with her sob story of "whatever I say youll just go against it. All I'm tryna do is help". I looked that dumbass shit up and no dice . If my leg was hurting she'd blame my headphones, she blames them for everything that happens

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                        I am so high right now

i dont think you really are

Comment

• before going to bed y'all should listen to Insomnia by da Last King

damn shit is so smooth

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X