This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Lol damn SB makes a dope dedication 4 cover, and a kid steals it, gets it retweeted by cortez, and cortez DM'd him about "something about the cover". And now the kid apologizes and said sorry and DM'D cortez back and said SB made the cover, and told all his twitter followers he stole it and all it took was a few threatening tweets
    We did it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I seen you linking everyone to the forum to show that he was lying, good job.
      But I kinda feel bad for threatening him now
      But atleast we got SB credit, hopefully SB gets DM'd by cortez, because if he doesn't then that means the kid might have lied about DMing cortez back so he can still be in the spotlight, so I might have to threaten him again
      what did you say??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Sb?........

Comment

Oh I was tweeting him at first but he didn't want to respond to my tweets so I DM'd him and I said "I wish I knew you in real life, I'll hit a liq on ya whole fam fuk boy". And then I said "I'ma fucking find you" and then I guess once he saw you were tweeting everyone the link to the thread to prove him wrong, and I was threatening him at the same time he decided to fix everything
          He tried to say that he's not the real owner of the twitter account, and that it's his friends

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Yeah he's a member on the forum that makes really dope covers. He made the cover for Well Done 3 but probably one of Tyga's people found it in the graphics section and showed it to Tyga and removed his logo in the bottom corner. But, he said Tyga DM'd him about it after so maybe that situation got resolved.
          He should try hiding little shit in the pic other than his logo so they won't think to take it out.

Like a dollar bill

Comment

• ymcmb all day

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

ymcmb all day

Hahaha whose this? Someone on the forum??

Comment

• "Burn" on Dedication IV = "Fireman" (pt. II)

Comment

ymcmb all day

Comment

• why the fuck does this dude have his hand down his pants ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      why the fuck does this dude have his hand down his pants ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Duh, to give his friend Hans Jerkov a hand
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

ymcmb all day

why does this dude have his hand down his pants

Comment

ymcmb all day

I fucks with the handprints strip in the background, shit niice

Comment

Working...
                          X