This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Lol i forgot how many pages did the carter iv thread have before any info was even released? Shit was crazy
    Originally posted by DMC927
    I dont know, but D4 thread on its way

Comment

@DMC927 lol are you gonna keep talking in quotes so daniel can't continue to quote you?
      lmao I was wondering why

Comment

• Uh oh, Bloodkin again and his fucked up posts..

Comment

@DMC927 lol are you gonna keep talking in quotes so daniel can't continue to quote you?
          Im gonna have to until Wish or Danny ban him, Ive already reported him for "harassment" twice

But now nobody else can

So I got to find a way around that now

Comment

So what if he blow's up your notifications by mentioning you?
            Ive already thought about that. Im just hoping hes not smart enough to think about, which I dont think he is.

+ I didnt get that last one from you so even if he does figure it out, I might only get half the notifications, which is better I guess

Comment

So what if he blow's up your notifications by mentioning you?

His posts never makes sense

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Imma hater and rite now I hate Bloodkin. And who he b talkin 2 all tha time anyways?

Comment

• [MENTION=72729]DMC927[/MENTION] I think my sig is right..

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                  Imma hater and rite now I hate Bloodkin. And who he b talkin 2 all tha time anyways?
                  Whoever dignifies him with a response

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                  @DMC927 I think my sig is right..
                  Yea daniel must have fried my notifications cause I didnt get that one either.

Fuck a dumb bitch. If youre lucky enough to find a smart girl with looks, dont let her go

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927
                    Does anybody know which cover is official for Doctors Advocate. Is it the one with Game or his kid?

Comment

• @DMC927 About the Game cover, which ever one is by himself or on iTunes/Amazon.

She has looks, but she tries to act like she's the next fucking Elbert Einstein and it for real makes me want to go Marshall Mathers/Kim on his ass. No but seriously, all the sudden out of the middle of fucking no where she tells me I'm a dumbass because I know nothing about "philosophy" and disorders because I told her that she acts like two different people as if she had split personality disorder. And she goes "I read a book on that" and then she said something like "you clearly haven't seen a movie on love". She judging everything on fucking media, acts like more then one person, and thinks shes fucking Indiana Jones. I also told her that she's going to hell because she's atheist. (regardless of what you believe in you have to think that's funny because she got so much butthurt from it.) She's been being a bitch to me in general all day (with some moodswings, of fucking course) and yesterday was completely fine. I asked what's wrong, and nothing.

Before she called me a dumbass, I called her out and told her that she doesn't think for herself (which is true, you can easily tell she gets a major influence from her shitty two older siblings who are fucking Harry Potter and some random whore. They think for her, other then "the voices" ) and she basically exposed herself in the next text by saying "No, that's what I used to do. And I figured out I was doing it and that's when the punishment began" (the punishment is where she gets a knife and cuts herself while having a Satanic ritual ) and told me to shut the fuck up. Then I asked her how am I the dumbass when you already exposed yourself in the first sentence? I honestly hate her so fucking much right now, quit responding to her. I'm so confused right now as to what her opinion is. She needs a fucking therapist. The truth hurts for her.

@187JoshM187 There's a reason why it's in my sig haha. I can go back whenever I want. Might be a chance I could add more stories. The way this whore is acting is pretty These Bitches topic worthy.

Comment

• Bitches who think their smart

Comment

• [MENTION=72729]DMC927[/MENTION] Hahaha yeah, but nah but dude really that's all you got to say to my life story?

Comment

Working...
                          X