This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Caught him in a lie, he whacked his meat to "Ariahs" feet. In the post your pic thread he said he had a foot fetish and he said HIS feet was sexy when "ariah" sent a pic of his feet to daniel. Than later on I asked him about it and he said he was drunk that day and he said the feet looked "gross". Than he says later on that it's gonna be his first time drinking. Link below

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...ing-now-6.html
    Whatever the reason, I'm just hoping he doesn't come back on anymore.

I hate doing this shit

Comment

• He's online right now.

Ey fuck boi [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION]

Comment

• You gone done it now Weezy

Comment

• LOl so fuckin lame

Comment

• This bitch hasn't come though, I'll try another mention.
            [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION]

Comment

@DMC927 he said he found another kid to quote, and he won't be quoting you anymore.

Comment

@DMC927 he said he found another kid to quote, and he won't be quoting you anymore.
                I just saw it

Comment

• just got done eating, honey bunches of oat's fruit blend, watchin "cheers", bout to get back to the grind!

Comment

• awww shit this nigga is here

Comment

• lil wayne is one of the most beautiful people i've had the privilege to observe... i'm 48 year old white woman so i think that says something (and a very sexy one at that!) what i would love to see is lil wayne collaborate with the band "Theory of a Deadman" they should be mainstream ....very talented...say what the rest of us are thinking...but they get hung up in rock n roll bs....can you help me with this....a lil wayne or eminam would propel them...i know u r busy...thank u for your time...love toni a veteran (and very sexy one at that!)

Comment

• Originally posted by tmcnair View Post
                        lil wayne is one of the most beautiful people i've had the privilege to observe... i'm 48 year old white woman so i think that says something (and a very sexy one at that!) what i would love to see is lil wayne collaborate with the band "Theory of a Deadman" they should be mainstream ....very talented...say what the rest of us are thinking...but they get hung up in rock n roll bs....can you help me with this....a lil wayne or eminam would propel them...i know u r busy...thank u for your time...love toni a veteran (and very sexy one at that!)
                        Get outta here Daniel

Comment

• Originally posted by tmcnair View Post
                          lil wayne is one of the most beautiful people i've had the privilege to observe... i'm 48 year old white woman so i think that says something (and a very sexy one at that!) what i would love to see is lil wayne collaborate with the band "Theory of a Deadman" they should be mainstream ....very talented...say what the rest of us are thinking...but they get hung up in rock n roll bs....can you help me with this....a lil wayne or eminam would propel them...i know u r busy...thank u for your time...love toni a veteran (and very sexy one at that!)

Comment

Working...
                          X