X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
    NO
    lol . i'm only playin

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

baptized hip hop in 86, whatd you do in 88?, make my name known, Hello HIP HOP, IM HOME, its ya kid brother (daddy,father)!

Imagine a hip hop so advanced that only really real nigga's stand under it and udder "Damn, that kid amazing"! Sure is, and want to help make this music with everyone, and I aint typin to anybody else but "The Family"

Yes, I am bout to take to another level, and make it set in stone that "Hip Hop Changed The World"

Comment

• get on chat peeps.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        canada, eh?
        where location at?, southside? downtown?, "The Library"? "Coconut Jo's"?

Comment

• anybodyheard about wts happening in burma makes u think about life maan also it hasnt been talked about in news yet some runk white man always makes their way on their

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
            ^ Reported for nudity. bloodkin
            where location, in madison? sun prairie?

Comment

• anybody heard bout wts happening in burma makes u feel sad man it hasnt even been on the news as well wheras drunk old white men make their way on the their

Comment

• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
                anybodyheard about wts happening in burma makes u think about life maan also it hasnt been talked about in news yet some runk white man always makes their way on their
                naw man, what's happenin there??

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                  where location, in madison? sun prairie?
                  Stop trying to act like you know where I love or some shit.

Comment

• the goverment are killing all muslims burning them up and shit just because of their religion Muslims-Burnt-in-Burma.jpg

Comment

• the goverment are killing muslims and stuff just becasue of their religion Muslims-Burnt-in-Burma.jpg
                      Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                      naw man, what's happenin there??
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ^ told you religion causes shit

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                          Stop trying to act like you know where I love or some shit.
                          Nigga, you don't even know! LOL, i know where you "love" but im near where you live!

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          ^ told you religion causes shit
                          this is the "wrong" extreme religion... religion in ur mind is much more accepting and forgiving.

Comment

Working...
                          X