This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    I was 9 when I heard of c2 because of my brother. And he says I have to be a hoodrat with horrible parents to have heard c2 when I was 9? Kid makes no sense at all. And I bet eastsideboi89 banned me
    Lol word? I told the dude 'maybe you heard it from a sibling or something' lol I was right

Comment

I was 9 when I heard of c2 because of my brother. And he says I have to be a hoodrat with horrible parents to have heard c2 when I was 9? Kid makes no sense at all. And I bet eastsideboi89 banned me
      dats stupid wtf? Can't believe sum random kid just said dat lol. Wuts his username?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        hair color? Black
        niiice do you tie em back or let em hang loose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          i still wonder if some of those tracks actually exist
          I have two of 'em

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            niiice do you tie em back or let em hang loose?
            tha braids r hanging loose but they a bit stiff. First time gettin braided. I might try corn rolls next

Comment

• i havent posted in the D4 thread once.......i just dont care

Comment

Don't even remember, it was lapid nd sum numbers at the end of some shit.
                well you were right, DJ Scoob Doo premiring the real announcement at 12AM on breadoverbed tonight.

Comment

• Gman

Comment

Don't even remember, it was lapid nd sum numbers at the end of some shit.
                    man gettin banned over sum dumb shit tho. And 2 think it was all b cuz of a fuckin newbie smh

Comment

• blah blah blah a mixtape is coming out its probably gonna be underwhelming nobody cares, but this is an Illuminati commercial

notice the M for mason on the cheerleaders, the hellish demons in the theatre, and the rapture of the woman flying towards the sky, he talks about the sirens which are supposed to be heard on the day of reckoning

Last edited by Proof; 08-15-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                        Gman
                        Bout to do it.

Comment

It's just dumb that I get banned as soon as there's some news
                          they still talkin shit bout you too

Comment

Working...
                          X