This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Fuck. I just dropped a glass & it was loud as hell. Im surprised my parents didn't wake up. I hate cleaning up broken glass

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

wtf lol

ima tell yall here we go lol

so this happened back in 6th grade, there was this kid named Scott (retarded mothafucka) it was picture day so we were waiting in line in the cafeteria, our teacher told us that we couldnt bring pencils with us (dont even know why that nigga told us that) but this scott kid decided to be a badass and bring a fuckin pencil with him

so i was standing in line behind him with 2 of my friends and i started to clown him for bringing a pencil, i was telling him shit like we werent allowed to bring pencils, im gonna tell mr. m you brought a pencil, and this nigga started getting all mad and shit, then i pretended to walk over to our teacher and i said alright scott ima tell on you and i swear to god this nigga literally stopped me, turned me around and said NO YOUR NOT! and fuckin stabbed me in the chest with the pencil (it was semi sharpened) and that shit hurt like a motherfucker. i started crying and i was in pain and i was bleeding and my friends were like holy crap lol and surprisingly no one besides my friends saw scott stab me (for some fucking odd reason)

so i ran out of line and my friends followed me and i went to my teacher and told him scott stabbed me and he chuckled at first he was like what? and i pulled down my shirt and he was like oh my god we need to get that treated quick. so instead of taking me to the fucking nurses office which was right by the cafeteria he takes me all the way across the FUCKING campus back to his classroom and pulls out the emergency aid kit, i was like you gotta be fucking kidding me this nigga really just did this?

but to sum it up scott got suspended for a month, i had to go to the hospital to make sure i was okay (luckily i was)

and ya lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

so this happened back in 6th grade, there was this kid named Scott (retarded mothafucka) it was picture day so we were waiting in line in the cafeteria, our teacher told us that we couldnt bring pencils with us (dont even know why that nigga told us that) but this scott kid decided to be a badass and bring a fuckin pencil with him

so i was standing in line behind him with 2 of my friends and i started to clown him for bringing a pencil, i was telling him shit like we werent allowed to bring pencils, im gonna tell mr. m you brought a pencil, and this nigga started getting all mad and shit, then i pretended to walk over to our teacher and i said alright scott ima tell on you and i swear to god this nigga literally stopped me, turned me around and said NO YOUR NOT! and fuckin stabbed me in the chest with the pencil (it was semi sharpened) and that shit hurt like a motherfucker. i started crying and i was in pain and i was bleeding and my friends were like holy crap lol and surprisingly no one besides my friends saw scott stab me (for some fucking odd reason)

so i ran out of line and my friends followed me and i went to my teacher and told him scott stabbed me and he chuckled at first he was like what? and i pulled down my shirt and he was like oh my god we need to get that treated quick. so instead of taking me to the fucking nurses office which was right by the cafeteria he takes me all the way across the FUCKING campus back to his classroom and pulls out the emergency aid kit, i was like you gotta be fucking kidding me this nigga really just did this?

but to sum it up scott got suspended for a month, i had to go to the hospital to make sure i was okay (luckily i was)

and ya lol

Comment

and ya lol
        I can't believe I just read that story.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

and ya lol
          Lmfao you wrote a book... But Ok I got some questions
          1. You have friends?
          2. What form of retardation does Scott have?
          3. Did you let the bitches see you cry?
          4. Did scott ever apologize?

Comment

Lmfao you wrote a book... But Ok I got some questions
            1. You have friends?
            2. What form of retardation does Scott have?
            3. Did you let the bitches see you cry?
            4. Did scott ever apologize?
            1. none (i only have a few good friends)
            2. i dont remember, but something in the head
            3. no one saw it happen besides my friends for some odd reason
            4. ya in the principals office, but he was forced to i dont think he was sincere about it cause the dude started squealing and shit saying that i did something to him that caused him to stab me, i was like you gotta be kidding this dude tryna bullshit his way out of this

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              @Mr Xclusive you should've ran up on him wen u got out the hospital. You can't let no bitch nigga stab you with a pencil, and only get suspended like shits sweet.

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              1. none (i only have a few good friends)
              2. i dont remember, but something in the head
              3. no one saw it happen besides my friends for some odd reason
              4. ya in the principals office, but he was forced to i dont think he was sincere about it cause the dude started squealing and shit saying that i did something to him that caused him to stab me, i was like you gotta be kidding this dude tryna bullshit his way out of this
              Did he have to write you a letter of apology lmao

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post

@prettyFlacko

Why do so many kids always overreact when their parents broke up?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• KTT is down

Comment

• well that explains where he's been hiding...

JAE
                      MILLZ
                      @ JAE_MILLZ
                      Just know ain't jump out the window like
                      im some dope ass producer out of no
                      where.. July made a year I've been
                      producing.
                      9:02am Sat Aug 18 via Echofon
                      .................... ....................

Comment

Fuck that I still have 3 weeks. Im gonna enjoy it too. Shit more than half my summer was ruined this year
                        Summer school in elementary must be a bitch
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Dick stay up like it got insomnia cheaa

Comment

Working...
                          X