Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    why do you use this site?
    Lmfao, them faces kill me.

When you use them right.

Comment

why do you use this site?
      to connect with my fanz, why else? why you use this site?

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        form of art. why you ask questions?

nigga thinks its art

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          nigga thinks its art

Comment

Are you like..even interested in wayne music or something? All I see you do is Type nonsense like This
            if you knew who wanye was, you wouldn't judge how he express himself, weather it through music, reading, art, basketball, skating, fishing....

Just saying wanye looked at by the public, he like other things beside hip hop, he do hip hop for what it stand for, he glad he could change ur life and bring hip hop into ya life.

on the real, yall make me feel like "the greatest rapper alive", not me, cause if YOU weren't in my life, i'd be my own fan

don't normally do this with my fans. heart to heart shit im sayin

edit: to answer ya question, wanye music is my soul, so yes!

Comment

• adidas

Check em out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                adidas

Check em out.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                if you knew who wanye was, you wouldn't judge how he express himself, weather it through music, reading, art, basketball, skating, fishing....

Just saying wanye looked at by the public, he like other things beside hip hop, he do hip hop for what it stand for, he glad he could change ur life and bring hip hop into ya life.

on the real, yall make me feel like "the greatest rapper alive", not me, cause if YOU weren't in my life, i'd be my own fan

Comment

The fuck?

Comment

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Dont like em?

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

They got the bones, but they only have size 12!

Comment

nigga thinks its art
                      Typography

let me guess you the hate to learn shit nigga? or the to stupid to ask question nigga? Either way, you a dumb nigga!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                        Dont like em?

not really, i had the silver wings back in 2010

wore them to school one day and every single person i walked by complimented me lol, but i only wore them like 4 times so i just decided to sell them and i got about $170

Comment

Typography

let me guess you the hate to learn shit nigga? or the to stupid to ask question nigga? Either way, you a dumb nigga!
                          I call bullshit

Comment

Working...
                          X