This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
    Me either man. Luckily I have First College (don't know if you're familiar with that) starting in January, so I finish HS early and don't have to go back until graduation.
    I wanna do that so bad... But my social life needs school so I can make plans with my friends lol

Comment

Me either man. Luckily I have First College (don't know if you're familiar with that) starting in January, so I finish HS early and don't have to go back until graduation.
      Cherish it.. I wish i could go back to when i was at school and enjoy it more.

Comment

• jackrabbits!
        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
          I wanna do that so bad... But my social life needs school so I can make plans with my friends lol
          Lol I feel you. I didn't wanna do First College at first 'cause I knew I'd have to leave behind all my HS friends (kind of), but then I thought about how it'd benefit me in the future, plus most of my closest friends are doing it too anyway.

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          Cherish it.. I wish i could go back to when i was at school and enjoy it more.
          I've always been dreading those days when I'm 19/20 wishing I could go back to high school lol. I know it's gonna come, so I'm def. trying to live it up this year
          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
          Guns and stretchers
          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
            jackrabbits!
            dinner sorted

Comment

Lol I feel you. I didn't wanna do First College at first 'cause I knew I'd have to leave behind all my HS friends (kind of), but then I thought about how it'd benefit me in the future, plus most of my closest friends are doing it too anyway.
              True I bet a few of my friends will do the same. Tbh I just can't wait for senior year, cause the way I chose my classes each year made it so I barely have any classes left to take. So my senior year is either just gonna be filled with study halls or a bunch of fun, bullshit, easy A classes.

Comment

I've always been dreading those days when I'm 19/20 wishing I could go back to high school lol. I know it's gonna come, so I'm def. trying to live it up this year
                yeah I'm 20 now and i wished i enjoyed cherished people more, because i never see them now.

like on the last day of school when everybody got drunk, it was like 11.30pm, and i thought fuck it I'm tired I'm going home, i will see everybody again soon, and never did lol, only my close friends who live on my street are the only people from school i see now lol.

Comment

• Detroit Boi

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                    Detroit Boi
                    Shit goes

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      Shut upppppppppppppppppppp

mr i like to stan tyga and big sean
                      Not a big Sean stan tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                        True I bet a few of my friends will do the same. Tbh I just can't wait for senior year, cause the way I chose my classes each year made it so I barely have any classes left to take. So my senior year is either just gonna be filled with study halls or a bunch of fun, bullshit, easy A classes.
                        That's how I did my schedule. I only have one class that's actually a challenge, Government, other than that it's a breeze.
                        Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                        yeah I'm 20 now and i wished i enjoyed cherished people more, because i never see them now.

like on the last day of school when everybody got drunk, it was like 11.30pm, and i thought fuck it I'm tired I'm going home, i will see everybody again soon, and never did lol, only my close friends who live on my street are the only people from school i see now lol.
                        Wow lol, on a positive note you probably wouldn't have enjoyed yourself anyway if you would have stayed 'cause you were tired. I guess that's a better way of looking at it lol
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

That's how I did my schedule. I only have one class that's actually a challenge, Government, other than that it's a breeze.
                          Some seniors don't come to school until like 10... Lol I could've done that this year but I wanted to save it for next year.

Comment

Working...
                          X