Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need this song ASAP !!! Shit goes hard as fuuuuuuuuck !
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      Went to a haunted house tonight shit pretty wack.
      I want to go to one but my friends are always too scared to

Comment

• if C4 was like this...

woulda been dope af.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Went to a haunted house tonight shit pretty wack.
          how do you find haunted houes?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• being unsigned >>>

release the tracks you want, put out a video for every song, and your producers gladly work with you again cause you actually pay them.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              how do you find haunted houes?
              I usually just hear stories from other people. Or you can just google it

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                He may also be talking about those haunted houses that are fake but they're attractions that people go to. Like the people that made it try to make it scary such as things popping out, mirrors, ect.
                Some of them are scary, but some of them are just whack and not scary at all
                Ohhh I thought he meant like a real house that people think is haunted... I see

Comment

He may also be talking about those haunted houses that are fake but they're attractions that people go to. Like the people that made it try to make it scary such as things popping out, mirrors, ect.
                  Some of them are scary, but some of them are just whack and not scary at all
                  oh that sucks then... those are not ''haunted''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Wanye, "Lil Erb" is is ur other "half", take the slow approach and I will give you more details on what she like once I get to know her.
                    GO GET HER!!

she stickin her tounge out at ya

love, wayne

Comment

• .................... ....................

Comment

I didn't even have good handwriting when I was four. Couldn't even write

I'm sure her mom or dad wrote it for her. No child has a shorthand that's mixed capital and lowercase letters. But anyways...

Cabin Fever 2, huh?

Wonder if this'll be better then his next album, ala Cabin Fever > Rolling Papers.

Comment

• @bushido95 Still waiting on that answer.

Comment

Working...
                          X