This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
    Is it the red Converse logo like The Game has?
    Yeah, it's like the one The Game has except with more black around the edges like Wayne has. The one The Game got is kinda plain.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
      Yeah, it's like the one The Game has except with more black around the edges like Wayne has. The one The Game got is kinda plain.
      I never knew Lil Wayne had the tattoo, only Birdman and Game. I actually like The Game's. People can be so stupid with their tattoos though. You see these 40 year old dads with a fucking buffalo on their legs, like wtf how drunk were you when you had to get that.

Comment

Better not be talking about me. I didn't do anything.

Is it the red Converse logo like The Game has?

@Mars Martian Isn't that The Weeknd's debut album with all three mixtapes in one?! When's the release date? I'm assuming soon since you told me to save my money?
        Yeah Nov. 13th with Re-mastering of the 3 mixtapes and new tracks as well.
        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post

luiseezyfcrazy
          I'll add you next time I go on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
            Yeah Nov. 13th with Re-mastering of the 3 mixtapes and new tracks as well.
            That's sounds nice. Never really got into The Weeknd. Maybe this might be a chance, but doesn't that still leave out his material before his was The Weeknd (or something like that)?

@jvg Funny how I run into this as soon as I say stupid tattoos.

Comment

That's sounds nice. Never really got into The Weeknd. Maybe this might be a chance, but doesn't that still leave out his material before his was The Weeknd (or something like that)?

Yeah but all that is material he experimented on, mostly just trying to find his sound.
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

I never knew Lil Wayne had the tattoo, only Birdman and Game. I actually like The Game's. People can be so stupid with their tattoos though. You see these 40 year old dads with a fucking buffalo on their legs, like wtf how drunk were you when you had to get that.
                Yeah, Wayne has a couple of stars on his neck/chest.

And I don't get those random ass tats like that either, that shit looks so stupid. I think leg tats in general look stupid tho.

Comment

lol that dude looks stupid as fuck.

He defintely used herion, he straight up looks like a druggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    lol that dude looks stupid as fuck.

He defintely used herion, he straight up looks like a druggie.
                    "He was high when he did the shooting".

I'm not sure if I want to buy Cruel Summer off iTunes right now because I'm afraid they'll steal my money and ignore the fact I've bought 3 singles off the album already.

Comment

"He was high when he did the shooting".

I'm not sure if I want to buy Cruel Summer off iTunes right now because I'm afraid they'll steal my money and ignore the fact I've bought 3 singles off the album already.
                      Not worth buying. D/L that mofo off the net
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Not worth buying. D/L that mofo off the net
                        I bought it.

I'm just waiting for my iPod to update the software. I bought the album off my iPod because whenever I try to on my computer it won't let me because I need to answer security answers. How can I answer security questions when I don't even remember the answers I gave them?

In this case I've just been purchasing shit off my iPod and it's been all good. The album didn't directly go to my library like I wanted it to but I guess I'll just have to wait.

Comment

• "Rap has a bad reputation in white circles, where many people believe it consists of obscene and
                          violent anti-white and anti-female guttural. Some of it does. Most does not. Most white listeners
                          don't care; they hear black voices in a litany of discontent, and tune out. Yet rap plays the same
                          role today as Bob Dylan did in 1960, giving voice to the hopes and angers of a generation, and a lot
                          of rap is powerful writing."

- Roger Ebert (1995)
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X