This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    I hang a Birdman poster on my brothers room he notices, flips out, rips the poster and yells ''I HATE THESE BIRDMAN MANSHITS!! I HATE MY LIFE!!''

Epic

now he's crying in his room yelling ''I hate Birdman!!''
    manshits?

Comment

• OMG this is the funniest day of my life
      This doctor came to visit me, she asked me a couple questions, without getting any aswers, just some birdcalls! And now she thinks imma retard, and she is going to send me to a big hospital to check if im really retarded. Omg

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• LMAO @WeezyFan and @lilweezyfan are taking that birdman lifestyle to a whole nother level

Comment

• Two things I've been cursed with are a weak bladder, and terrible amnesia.

Still, this bottle of apple juice should take my mind off things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
            LMAO @WeezyFan and @lilweezyfan are taking that birdman lifestyle to a whole nother level
            Blee dat

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• I'm starting to change my mind about this homo shit. There are beginning to become to many of these motherfuckas and I know a couple of motherfucka who got full blown aids and passing the shit along without protection. New test came out that a majority a gay people were sexually molested by a male before the age of 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                I'm starting to change my mind about this homo shit. There are beginning to become to many of these motherfuckas and I know a couple of motherfucka who got full blown aids and passing the shit along without protection. New test came out that a majority a gay people were sexually molested by a male before the age of 12.
                you gay?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                Two things I've been cursed with are a weak bladder, and terrible amnesia.

Still, this bottle of apple juice should take my mind off things.
                lol

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                OMG this is the funniest day of my life
                This doctor came to visit me, she asked me a couple questions, without getting any aswers, just some birdcalls! And now she thinks imma retard, and she is going to send me to a big hospital to check if im really retarded. Omg
                you are a retard

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  OMG this is the funniest day of my life
                  LMAO!! you crazy!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Am I the only one that hates Eminem's music?

How is he considered one of the best?
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      you gay?

nah, I'm taking about my perspective on on gay people. I use to defend the shit but I watched some educational shit and for a little while I changed my view on it. I agree with what Frankstein said a while ago.

Society is becoming more feminine and they are trying to make the pubic except it. Notice more and more people are defending it because it's 2012?lol

Comment

• This new Macklemore album blows my mind everytime I listen to it. I honestly think it'll be AOTY over K-Dot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                          Am I the only one that hates Eminem's music?

How is he considered one of the best?
                          yes you are

Comment

Working...
                          X