X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
    I'll take that.

Better then being in the "cunt on the year" nominations..
    the year is young, you still got time to earn that.

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
      I get get my dick licked
      i be fucking broads like i be fucking boys

Comment

• I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
          I get get my dick licked
          my brain too has shot a trap
          What the fuck you mean? I been sipping clean, sipping lean

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            i be fucking broads like i be fucking boys
            Gay

Comment

• Ya'll remember that site where u get the album covers

Comment

• Sorry about the recent downtime on LWHQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  Sorry about the recent downtime on LWHQ.

I have a proposal for you. If you let me buy Vip, ill never get on anybody's nerves again, and I wont troll or mess up the VIP forum, I dont even care about that, I just wanna change my name man, And If I Troll ever again, or get on your nerves, take away my VIP, with no refund?
                  Thats fair. Cause I know the real reason you dont want me to have VIP is cause you think ima troll the VIP forum, but thats not the case man. I just REALLLLLY wanna change my name. Let me just show you man. I know im not a trustable person, you probally think im trollin right now, but im serious man, Just give me a chance man? Its a fair proposal, if I do anything that is a reason why you wont let me have VIP, just take it away,

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    I have a proposal for you. If you let me buy Vip, ill never get on anybody's nerves again, and I wont troll or mess up the VIP forum, I dont even care about that, I just wanna change my name man, And If I Troll ever again, or get on your nerves, take away my VIP, with no refund?
                    Thats fair. Cause I know the real reason you dont want me to have VIP is cause you think ima troll the VIP forum, but thats not the case man. I just REALLLLLY wanna change my name. Let me just show you man. I know im not a trustable person, you probally think im trollin right now, but im serious man, Just give me a chance man? Its a fair proposal, if I do anything that is a reason why you wont let me have VIP, just take it away,
                    You ain't gonna be the same without the username "KidComet" tho...
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      You ain't gonna be the same without the username "KidComet" tho...
                      Thats the point man, I just wanna change my name and stop trolling so people take me seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        do a [MENTION=74691]Dexter.[/MENTION] and sign up with a different username

but im curious to what you wanna change your name to

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post

AdF.ly - shrink your URLs and get paid!

​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X