This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    You remember asking me how I knew you were a junior ?

Seniors don't get homework lol
    Lol yeah I do...

This is the most homework I've ever gotten. Im not even looking forward to next semester with my two honors classes

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
      Lol yeah I do...

This is the most homework I've ever gotten. Im not even looking forward to next semester with my two honors classes
      I suggest taking the credit you've already gotten for the first semester & scrapping the class .

Unless you plan on going to school afterwards, otherwise it looks horrible on a transcript .

Comment

I suggest taking the credit you've already gotten for the first semester & scrapping the class .

Unless you plan on going to school afterwards, otherwise it looks horrible on a transcript .
        Yeah Im going to college after high school. So I really cant turn down the honors classes

Considering I dont do any clubs, and I stopped playing sports freshman year

Comment

Yeah Im going to college after high school. So I really cant turn down the honors classes

Considering I dont do any clubs, and I stopped playing sports freshman year
          Do you not like sports or just ain't got the time

Comment

Do you not like sports or just ain't got the time
            I love sports. Tbh I just didnt think I would make the team. I know its not good to think like that, but I was young-er... I shouldve stuck with it cause I probably could've made the team

Comment

I love sports. Tbh I just didnt think I would make the team. I know its not good to think like that, but I was young-er... I shouldve stuck with it cause I probably could've made the team
              Let me make another suggestion .

Look up MMA or BJJ gyms near you, I've never been happier before I started training & girls love that shit too

How big are you

Comment

Let me make another suggestion .

Look up MMA or BJJ gyms near you, I've never been happier before I started training & girls love that shit too

How big are you
                I work out but Im still skinny. I have muscles but its nothing impressive. Im like a more attractive [MENTION=66413]bconover93[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
                  Anybody listen to Jon Connor? Tryin' to get into his music, what are his best projects?
                  Hell yeah he from my city

The People's Rapper LP
                  The Blue Album,

Comment

I work out but Im still skinny. I have muscles but its nothing impressive. Im like a more attractive @bconover93
                    I'm the same exact way, 6'0" 145, skinny as a mother fucker .

Thats the thing about BJJ tho, size doesn't matter, it's all about leverage & positioning

Take one class & see what you think . There's no better feelings than knowing you can choke 9/10 people unconscious in a fight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      Weeknds Trilogy went gold

damn
                      damn foreal

Comment

I'm the same exact way, 6'0" 145, skinny as a mother fucker .

Thats the thing about BJJ tho, size doesn't matter, it's all about leverage & positioning

Take one class & see what you think . There's no better feelings than knowing you can choke 9/10 people unconscious in a fight lol
                        Im not a fighter I dont think I could do that tbh

Comment

Im not a fighter I dont think I could do that tbh
                          It's not fighting per say

Its basically just wrestling w chokes, joint manipulation & hyper extensions, no strikes . It's great for your mental

@Heartbreak Jake. You train at all ?
                          Last edited by DMC927; 01-07-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X