X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeatherParsley View Post
    why would I do that, ur status is a lie
    Proof stopped coming on cause he probably got something better to do, or because your dumbass annoyed him to the point where he shot himself. Which is why when @breezy214 asked you what thread you "ethered" him in, you ignored him and didn't say anything. Cause you a lying ass bitch who puts up a front so to gain e-fame on some whack ass forum

#exposed
    He told me over PM that he called him an alcohol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      He told me over PM that he called him an alcohol..
      calling someone an alcoholic is not an ether. its kids like these that have ruined the term "ether"

when nas came out with that shit, it meant something, then kids like this fuckboi started calling every little insult an "ether" ruining the word. But it makes him feel better about himself so whatever. Da people at his school don't like him so whatever mkes him feel like he fits in is cool with me I guess

Comment

calling someone an alcoholic is not an ether. its kids like these that have ruined the term "ether"

when nas came out with that shit, it meant something, then kids like this fuckboi started calling every little insult an "ether" ruining the word. But it makes him feel better about himself so whatever. Da people at his school don't like him so whatever mkes him feel like he fits in is cool with me I guess
        Yeah proof knew he drank a lot, I think I called him an alcoholic over chat and he just laughed.

I'm pretty sure he left for another reason though, think he said there weren't cool members on here anymore.

Comment

Yeah proof knew he drank a lot, I think I called him an alcoholic over chat and he just laughed.

I'm pretty sure he left for another reason though, think he said there weren't cool members on here anymore.
          obviously

This website it full of fucks like weeeeeezzzzzzyyyyy who think that everything they say is funny and everyone automatically cares

Comment

This website it full of fucks like leatherparsly

Comment

• It's also full of fucks who can't spell parsley

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                kinda mind-fucking right

Minus - Share simply.
                Do I have to make them a certain size?

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                  We are lookin at two leaks tomorrow mark my words....
                  where dem leaks at?

Comment

• kid comet is banned but leather parsley is still allowed to post

Comment

[MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] was my nigga

Comment

• i should have brought the rice out

[MENTION=50178]JODY HiGHROLLER[/MENTION]

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          @Proof was my nigga
                          yeah he was cool

Comment

Working...
                          X