• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
    Why?
    Sending It Back Next Week.
    They'll Give Me A New One... So, I Might As Well.

Plus, I Need A Music Re-Do.

Comment

Damn, I wouldn't have the motivation to re-do this much music... I have around 13 GB in my iTunes, and I worked now on like 5 albums (cover, names of tracks; everything) and I can't take it no more.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Damn, I wouldn't have the motivation to re-do this much music... I have around 13 GB in my iTunes, and I worked now on like 5 albums (cover, names of tracks; everything) and I can't take it no more.
        You should've kept everythin' clean and organized at the start - like I did.

Although I did use a lot of time re-namin' 'Feat.' to 'feat.' cause it looks better. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          You should've kept everythin' clean and organized at the start - like I did.

Although I did use a lot of time re-namin' 'Feat.' to 'feat.' cause it looks better. lmao
          Would've been better, yep. But everytime I put a new track (or album) in my library, I think "Nah fuck it, I'll do it later."

My biggest mistake was, Dedication 3. I added the album, and as I went through the tracks I recognized, every track-name slipped one track up. e.g. the skit Dos and Don'ts of Young Money is 4 minutes long and no way a skit, but if you listen to Magic (ft. Gudda) it's the skit. Hard to explain, but that's it. And I didn't change it since then. Ok, by now I got used to it, so if I wanna listen to A Message to the DJ's, I just have to click I Got That Gangsta.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

you know wayne said about the 'fish tank with sharks in it' just a thought but in one of tygas video theres a big fishtank with some kind of shark looking fish.. and im sure it was tyga that said about the young money mansion where they live with the tank?

Tyga - Tyga Montana (Official video) - YouTube

Comment

Would've been better, yep. But everytime I put a new track (or album) in my library, I think "Nah fuck it, I'll do it later."

My biggest mistake was, Dedication 3. I added the album, and as I went through the tracks I recognized, every track-name slipped one track up. e.g. the skit Dos and Don'ts of Young Money is 4 minutes long and no way a skit, but if you listen to Magic (ft. Gudda) it's the skit. Hard to explain, but that's it. And I didn't change it since then. Ok, by now I got used to it, so if I wanna listen to A Message to the DJ's, I just have to click I Got That Gangsta.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

I don't know what you want to say with that CB Pic, but the gif is nice.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Anyone else still listens to Dear Anne?

Comment

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                    Anyone else still listens to Dear Anne?
                    Yep. Still dope song, don't know why ppl were dissapointed from it. Everybody always wants the story-telling, deep Wayne. Here he is.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

I don't know what you want to say with that CB Pic, but the gif is nice.

look at your sig

Comment

Oh gosh!

Go & Listen ..

Comment

"Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Working...
                          X