X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Haha, I've been told that my AS-Level/A-Level/college choices sound too weak to gain a university placement.
    Gonna have to take up an extra choice... Probably English Literature... Don't know why I didn't choose it before: I got an 'A' at it in GCSE's/high school.
    hindsights a bitch man

Comment

Braxton Miller Go Ahead Touchdown Pass To Devin Smith - Wisconsin vs. Ohio State - YouTube

Amazing
      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        hindsights a bitch man
        Yeah. My school (one of the lowest achieving in my city ) just told me to pick the choices I'd enjoy the most... Now I'm in college, all everyone's talking about is 'the right choices'.

Oh, well - can't do much about it now... Just prove myself with grades, I guess.

What're you doing? School, college...?

Comment

Yeah. My school (one of the lowest achieving in my city ) just told me to pick the choices I'd enjoy the most... Now I'm in college, all everyone's talking about is 'the right choices'.

Oh, well - can't do much about it now... Just prove myself with grades, I guess.

What're you doing? School, college...?
          haha like I said do work son,

Senior in high school, then after that either joining the Air Force or Marines

Comment

haha like I said do work son,

Senior in high school, then after that either joining the Air Force or Marines
            That's cool. Very big decision; pretty much a life alteration. But a noble thing, nonetheless.

Comment

That's cool. Very big decision; pretty much a life alteration. But a noble thing, nonetheless.
              thanks lol. Yeah my dreams growing up was either that or playing in the MLB one day, but don't got the grades to go to a big school to get noticed.

So i'm down to fight for this country in any way I can lol

Comment

thanks lol. Yeah my dreams growing up was either that or playing in the MLB one day, but don't got the grades to go to a big school to get noticed.

So i'm down to fight for this country in any way I can lol
                That's great. You a good baseball player? We never played baseball in school. Just football (soccer).

Comment

That's great. You a good baseball player? We never played baseball in school. Just football (soccer).
                  Yeah I made varsity my freshmen year, but didn't start until middle of the season of my sophomore year. When I first read your post where you said you guys never played baseball, i was like wtf? Then I saw your location and was like ohh that makes sense lol

Comment

Yeah I made varsity my freshmen year, but didn't start until middle of the season of my sophomore year. When I first read your post where you said you guys never played baseball, i was like wtf? Then I saw your location and was like ohh that makes sense lol
                    Nice, you just do it as a hobby now? Yeah, soccer is all we played. Not complaining, though. I was on the school team, and played for one outside of school. Just bored me, and took up too much of my time... Only play it once a week or so now.

Comment

Nice, you just do it as a hobby now? Yeah, soccer is all we played. Not complaining, though. I was on the school team, and played for one outside of school. Just bored me, and took up too much of my time... Only play it once a week or so now.
                      Yeah when the season starts it gonna take up all my time, and I gotta quit smoking weed Yeah just love to play it, also play for my church too. Never really played soccer growing up, but respect it now though. I used to say it took no skill, but I was for soo wrong. Shits hard as fuck!

Comment

Coconut Ciroc and a bowl of keif

Comment

Yeah when the season starts it gonna take up all my time, and I gotta quit smoking weed Yeah just love to play it, also play for my church too. Never really played soccer growing up, but respect it now though. I used to say it took no skill, but I was for soo wrong. Shits hard as fuck!
                          Nice. how does it work? I know there are batters, pitches and fielders. Do you play one position, or a mixture?

Yeah, I play left/right back, so I gotta stay focused; any mistake and the other team would probably score. My height gave me an advantage - most wingers are small and fast, so I just barged them away.

Comment

Working...
                          X