• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    im fucking done,

ima just leave before i say something i'll regret
    what do you mean your done, you weren't apart of anything, and what do you mean by saying something you'll regret.Just say it, It's just the internet I won't be hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by XOtwod View Post
      Damn i missed everything
      lol start here http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...read-6323.html

Comment

Oh shit was good Marcus

Comment

How'd my dick get bigger than my original ancestors over time? Explain it, I want answers.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            First of all i don't know what thread that it is but Ok but can you show me actual proof white people didn't evolve from black people? Im not trying to say your wrong i respect you.lol
            I respect you too, but i dont understand your argument, there is evidence that everyone was white, and people closer to the sun gradually got darker skin.

if you are religious then im sorry i dont mean to offend you in anyway.

Comment

Okay marcus is clearly doing this for lulz^

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                How'd my dick get bigger than my original ancestors over time? Explain it, I want answers.
                Maybe the first human to gradually get darker skin and pass it on to his children had a really big dick? lol.

Comment

AFAIK black people were once white skinned but have evolved and adapted to different hotter climates and environments, right? which would then mean that technically (in theory) black people could have also evolved and adapted into different climates/cold environments and there skin could've turned lighter?

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                    I respect you too, but i dont understand your argument, there is evidence that everyone was white, and people closer to the sun gradually got darker skin.

if you are religious then im sorry i dont mean to offend you in anyway.
                    Respect to you man

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      AFAIK black people were once white skinned but have evolved and adapted to different hotter climates and environments, right? which would then mean that technically (in theory) white people could have also evolved and adapted into different climates/cold environments and there skin could've turned darker?
                      No Wisheezy, no lol

Comment

Let's all hug and make up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          AFAIK black people were once white skinned but have evolved and adapted to different hotter climates and environments, right? which would then mean that technically (in theory) white people could have also evolved and adapted into different climates/cold environments and there skin could've turned lighter?
                          I've heard opposite but this can be argued.

Comment

Working...
                          X