X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by XOtwod View Post
    well shit, walk with her one day and let her point him out or follow her and catch him slippin and beat that ass..
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
      i draw the line when it comes to rape

Comment

i draw the line when it comes to rape
        well yeah man but you dont want him getting caught and then his girl ending up all alone and shit.
        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

na bro chill don't make a mistake and then go to jail for it. You won't get to spend the time that your girl needs next to her. She needs you to be there on this tough time not in jail. You are probably mad af but think about it try to set your mind straight.
          Fa real, I feel bad kuz she not my only girl. I got three and a bunch of hopefuls. I already felt bad about that knowin' she's such a good girl, but knowin' this makes me feel worse bout errythang else. ion't even know how I'ma face her.

well shit, walk with her one day and let her point him out or follow her and catch him slippin and beat that ass..
          I was already thinkin' that but she would only see him at work, and she quit a lil while ago.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

well yeah man but you dont want him getting caught and then his girl ending up all alone and shit.
            for fighting???

u wont even get in that much trouble for throwing the hands... i didnt tell him to use a gun

Comment

slash that niggas tires yo works every time

Comment

Make the nina sing like ,Shoo Doo Dee Woop

Comment

Yo, tbh. If your girl didn't go to the police when it happened, and doesn't want to, now...

she probably wasn't raped, IJS.

Don't hate me or anything, but girls will lie through they teeth to keep a secret.

Comment

<-------------------------------- for mod

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      I usually don't get all personal in here, but I gotta say something and Ion't wanna put it on Facebook or tell anyone in my house. I jus' gotta vent.

So my girl just told me that she was raped a few months back. And I know she ain't lyin' kuz she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. You know...those really good girls who listen to old love songs by Cherish and Xscape all day and didn't even know what her "pearl" was.

Now I've changed my old ways since I turned 18, because real shit I can't be spendin' ANY of my fuckin' time in jail. But I still have my gun from when I used to do errythang, and straight up...I wanna blow this duck ass niggaz goddamn face off.

Besides her doctor, I'm the only person she's even told. She says the nigga keeps fuckin' tauntin' her about it. Like...I really wanna put this shit between his fuckin' eyes and pull the trigger. I tried askin' her if she might have led him on(not that it matters in the end), but she didn't even know this muthafucka. They don't go to skool together or nuthin! He jus used to go to her job and shit...

I wanna knock his head off his shoulders.
                      Hit me up if you wanna get this shit handled......Real shit.....
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

uh oh goon squad deployed

last blunt of the night should finish off this 8th

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                          Hit me up if you wanna get this shit handled......Real shit.....
                          I'm about a day away from there, be there in a week. Let me stay at someones house tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X