X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post

we cannot enter that area

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

And some of you said Brand New Guy was video of the year?
    mind=blown

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
      Nazi Zombies.....

Comment

Nazi Zombies.....

Comment

my bad...too far?

Comment

my bad...too far?
            no lol, it just wasn't funny

you gotta watch Dead Snow for them epic nazi zombies. one of the funniest zombie comedies tbh

Comment

no lol, it just wasn't funny

you gotta watch Dead Snow for them epic nazi zombies. one of the funniest zombie comedies tbh
              dude holy shit i know that movie i've seen it...its not in English right?

Comment

dude holy shit i know that movie i've seen it...its not in English right?
                there is an english version out but I think it's swedish or something like that.

anyway, gotta sleep now lol 3.45 am, good night

Comment

there is an english version out but I think it's swedish or something like that.

anyway, gotta sleep now lol 3.45 am, good night
                  deuces my nigga

Comment

• I got payed today at my new carwash job ...

We get paid only if 10 cars come in during a day. If 10 don't come in then you have to survive off of tips. Whatever is made gets split in 3. 1/3 goes to the employees. The employees have to split that 1/3 amongst whomever was working.

That being said, I worked about 6 and a half hours and made 8.75. Probably won't be working there anymore.
                    There are people that had been there since morning that made the same thing. I came at one

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                        I got payed today at my new carwash job ...

We get paid only if 10 cars come in during a day. If 10 don't come in then you have to survive off of tips. Whatever is made gets split in 3. 1/3 goes to the employees. The employees have to split that 1/3 amongst whomever was working.

That being said, I worked about 6 and a half hours and made 8.75. Probably won't be working there anymore.
                        There are people that had been there since morning that made the same thing. I came at one
                        damn im not gonna lie, i did not know thats how car washes operate.. unles they're not all like that

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                          I got payed today at my new carwash job ...

car wash slave shop

Comment

Working...
                          X